Thank you to Trevor Phillips who noticed this bizarre looking Top Stories visual lineup on Bleeding Cool the other day. Totally unintentional!
Off to the beach now, but will later be reporting on a rather bizarre legal feud between two comic creators taking place right now.
Small can be beautiful – Comic Shack fights above its marketing weight with this piece. It’s a good example of a local comics shop using local press to drive business. And the internet spreading it far and wide.
Luke Frey discovers that those Superman #75s aren’t worth quite as much as he might have once thought. With the depression hitting so many people all over the place, look for more victims of the nineties comics boom and bust to suddenly realise that they are victims fifteen years on.
Want to win a Scottish comic book artist’s latest original piece of work? Then join in at Scotch Corner where a whole bunch of Scot comic creators show off… John Hodgson’s painted dragon is first up to be grabbed.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018