Thank you to Trevor Phillips who noticed this bizarre looking Top Stories visual lineup on Bleeding Cool the other day. Totally unintentional!
Off to the beach now, but will later be reporting on a rather bizarre legal feud between two comic creators taking place right now.
Small can be beautiful – Comic Shack fights above its marketing weight with this piece. It’s a good example of a local comics shop using local press to drive business. And the internet spreading it far and wide.
Luke Frey discovers that those Superman #75s aren’t worth quite as much as he might have once thought. With the depression hitting so many people all over the place, look for more victims of the nineties comics boom and bust to suddenly realise that they are victims fifteen years on.
Want to win a Scottish comic book artist’s latest original piece of work? Then join in at Scotch Corner where a whole bunch of Scot comic creators show off… John Hodgson’s painted dragon is first up to be grabbed.
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018
- Father Fred Enters the Black Barn in Gideon Falls #6 - August 15, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel Go to Second Printings Before First Printings Are Published - August 15, 2018
- Gerard Jones Sentenced to 6 Years in Jail on Child Pornography Charges - August 15, 2018
- What Might Today’s Astonishing X-Men Annual Reveal About Weekly Uncanny X-Men? - August 15, 2018