It’s another one of those missing signposts of comics. Knights of Pendragon by Dan Abnett, John Tomlinson, and Gary Erskine created the Marvel UK line of books, fairly accidentally. Ostensibly an enviromentally aware action adventure, it took the minor cast from Captain Britain books, expanded upon them and created a remarkable horrific supernatural adventure, with coloured art, recycled paper and Alan Davis covers.
Sadly not all the Marvel UK books this series spawned lived up to the promise of this title, including it’s more superhero-themed sequel. But this original series did and it deserves this revival on the back of the publisher’s success with Captain Britain, Death’s Head and Dragon’s Claws titles.
The title can be ordered from Amazon UK here.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 18th March 2018 – ‘And Now We Have A Horse Race’ as Marvel Steps Up - March 18, 2018
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018