Working for the likes of Deadline, Judge Dredd and Escape, Shaky Kane took the style and imagery of Jack Kirby and reinterpreted it through pop art and counterculure sensibilities. But outside of Deadline USA and a few pinups in Grant Morrison’s Doom Patrol, his amazingly powerful work has remained in the UK and Europe.
The new comic will feature comics within comics and have Shaky Kane adapting his style to match.
Me, I can’t wait.
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018