Working for the likes of Deadline, Judge Dredd and Escape, Shaky Kane took the style and imagery of Jack Kirby and reinterpreted it through pop art and counterculure sensibilities. But outside of Deadline USA and a few pinups in Grant Morrison’s Doom Patrol, his amazingly powerful work has remained in the UK and Europe.
The new comic will feature comics within comics and have Shaky Kane adapting his style to match.
Me, I can’t wait.
- Art Galleries to be Searched for Missing Comic Book Artwork - September 25, 2018
- Mark Montague Wins Dredd Talent Competition as 2000AD Opens Submissions Again - September 25, 2018
- Second Wave of Game Of Thrones Blindbox Titans Vinyl Figures in February 2019 - September 25, 2018
- What Made Warren Ellis Swear In Fearscape #1, Out Tomorrow? - September 25, 2018
- Tomorrow, DC Comics Publish Another Batman Comic With a Penis In It - September 25, 2018