Working for the likes of Deadline, Judge Dredd and Escape, Shaky Kane took the style and imagery of Jack Kirby and reinterpreted it through pop art and counterculure sensibilities. But outside of Deadline USA and a few pinups in Grant Morrison’s Doom Patrol, his amazingly powerful work has remained in the UK and Europe.
The new comic will feature comics within comics and have Shaky Kane adapting his style to match.
Me, I can’t wait.
- Batman #61 – Cowardly And Superstitious Comic Book Writers? - December 19, 2018
- Captain America Still Can’t Let Go Of Secret Empire… (#6 Spoilers) - December 19, 2018
- Aquaman Gets A New Love Interest Today – Poor Mera…. (SPOILERS) - December 19, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ Brand New Origin Explained Today in Life Of Captain Marvel #5 (Spoilers) - December 19, 2018
- Brian Bendis Brings the C-Word to DC Comics With Cover #4 - December 19, 2018