Working for the likes of Deadline, Judge Dredd and Escape, Shaky Kane took the style and imagery of Jack Kirby and reinterpreted it through pop art and counterculure sensibilities. But outside of Deadline USA and a few pinups in Grant Morrison’s Doom Patrol, his amazingly powerful work has remained in the UK and Europe.
The new comic will feature comics within comics and have Shaky Kane adapting his style to match.
Me, I can’t wait.
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018
- The Men (and It Is The Men) Who Design the Marvel Costumes That Everyone Cosplays From – Marvel Studios 10 Years Panel at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Marvel Comics Was Wrong – #MarvelDeclassified On Monday - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Zoo Joins In the Comics Exclusives With Vixen And The Justice League: Wildlife Heroes - July 20, 2018