Okay, that’s my cab, I’m off to the airport.
I’m flying in to Los Angeles, getting chauffered to San Diego by a good friend I met many San Diegos ago (and her boyfriend, obviously). Flying British Airways – I was in a right mood with them yesterday. I tried to check in online, to be told that I wasn’t allowed. I tried again, same result. I got rather enraged and called the helpline to be put on hold. Eventually I was told that, yes there was a problem, I wasn’t able to check in online because I was, um, being considered for a possible upgrade.
However, if I wanted, I could waive that and check in online now.
No, no, that was okay, I said, backtracking like a mofo.
So. Let’s see what happens eh?
Okay that cab driver isn’t going to wait anymore. Byeeeeee……
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018