Okay, that’s my cab, I’m off to the airport.
I’m flying in to Los Angeles, getting chauffered to San Diego by a good friend I met many San Diegos ago (and her boyfriend, obviously). Flying British Airways – I was in a right mood with them yesterday. I tried to check in online, to be told that I wasn’t allowed. I tried again, same result. I got rather enraged and called the helpline to be put on hold. Eventually I was told that, yes there was a problem, I wasn’t able to check in online because I was, um, being considered for a possible upgrade.
However, if I wanted, I could waive that and check in online now.
No, no, that was okay, I said, backtracking like a mofo.
So. Let’s see what happens eh?
Okay that cab driver isn’t going to wait anymore. Byeeeeee……
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018