Carl is coming to San Diego Comic Con. And Molly really wants to. But Molly is in Idaho. And because, as she puts it, she is a “photographer, comic book fiend, postcard addict, graphic designer, cosplayer, video game store employee, all around uber geek” she is broke.
They need a further $500 to get together. And yes, for that money Carl could pay for all sorts of companionship in San Diego, but it’s just not the same is it?
The donation deadline is today, Monday, July 24th. I’m about to donate $50. I don’t know what that qualifies me for a button, a wristband, a kiss on the cheek (from Carl obviously) or just the satisfaction of being in the service of true love. Of course, if they don’t get it together, I think I’ll be due a refund. No pressure, Carl and Molly.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018