Carl is coming to San Diego Comic Con. And Molly really wants to. But Molly is in Idaho. And because, as she puts it, she is a “photographer, comic book fiend, postcard addict, graphic designer, cosplayer, video game store employee, all around uber geek” she is broke.
They need a further $500 to get together. And yes, for that money Carl could pay for all sorts of companionship in San Diego, but it’s just not the same is it?
The donation deadline is today, Monday, July 24th. I’m about to donate $50. I don’t know what that qualifies me for a button, a wristband, a kiss on the cheek (from Carl obviously) or just the satisfaction of being in the service of true love. Of course, if they don’t get it together, I think I’ll be due a refund. No pressure, Carl and Molly.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018