Carl is coming to San Diego Comic Con. And Molly really wants to. But Molly is in Idaho. And because, as she puts it, she is a “photographer, comic book fiend, postcard addict, graphic designer, cosplayer, video game store employee, all around uber geek” she is broke.
They need a further $500 to get together. And yes, for that money Carl could pay for all sorts of companionship in San Diego, but it’s just not the same is it?
The donation deadline is today, Monday, July 24th. I’m about to donate $50. I don’t know what that qualifies me for a button, a wristband, a kiss on the cheek (from Carl obviously) or just the satisfaction of being in the service of true love. Of course, if they don’t get it together, I think I’ll be due a refund. No pressure, Carl and Molly.
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics? - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018