Carl is coming to San Diego Comic Con. And Molly really wants to. But Molly is in Idaho. And because, as she puts it, she is a “photographer, comic book fiend, postcard addict, graphic designer, cosplayer, video game store employee, all around uber geek” she is broke.
They need a further $500 to get together. And yes, for that money Carl could pay for all sorts of companionship in San Diego, but it’s just not the same is it?
The donation deadline is today, Monday, July 24th. I’m about to donate $50. I don’t know what that qualifies me for a button, a wristband, a kiss on the cheek (from Carl obviously) or just the satisfaction of being in the service of true love. Of course, if they don’t get it together, I think I’ll be due a refund. No pressure, Carl and Molly.
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018
- The Men (and It Is The Men) Who Design the Marvel Costumes That Everyone Cosplays From – Marvel Studios 10 Years Panel at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Marvel Comics Was Wrong – #MarvelDeclassified On Monday - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Zoo Joins In the Comics Exclusives With Vixen And The Justice League: Wildlife Heroes - July 20, 2018