Rich Patterson writes;
I’m been trying to get comics or a refund from [Company Withdrawn].com since February. This was my first order with the company.
You ordered five comics which, with shipping came to over $70, and paid with PayPal. A month later you were told that some of the comics weren’t available, but you were happy to purchase the comics that were. However a month and a half later, you had still received no comics and you wrote to them asking for a refund. With no response, you called and spoke to the owener who said they would mail you a cheque. A month later with still no cheque, you called again only to get an answerphone and no returned calls. You then filed a complaint with the relevant Better Business Bureau on June 17th. They replied two weeks ago stating that [Company Withdrawn] had not replied and they will now have a black mark against their name.
Bleeding Cool then approached the company by e-mail but received no response. However later, when we called, we were told that you had been refunded the remaining amount owed, which you confirmed, saying they told you that they’d accidentally refunded the wrong e-mail address months before. You are happy with the resolution. As a result I have decided not to name the company.
PayPal only allows for a 45 day refund procedure and in this case, despite wanting some of the comics, you should have pressed for a partial Paypal refund before that date. It’s worth registering an issue at this point even if you expect delivery, in case it does not arrive. After that 45 day cut off, you are less likely to be able to get your money back.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018