Comics writer Adam Beechen, writer for Killapalooza and Batgirl, has had his eight thousand-large comic book collection stolen from storage.
Stacked three-to-a-bag in sixteen long boxes, they include Cerebus 48-300, Spectacular Spiderman 1-200, the Frank Miller Daredevil run, Giant Size X-Men 1, Avengers 9, the Keith Giffen Legion run, the Alan Moore Swamp Thing run and the complete Miracleman series.
If you are offered such a collection, in the Los Angeles area, do get in touch…
(This photo was taken in happier times)
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017