Comics writer Adam Beechen, writer for Killapalooza and Batgirl, has had his eight thousand-large comic book collection stolen from storage.
Stacked three-to-a-bag in sixteen long boxes, they include Cerebus 48-300, Spectacular Spiderman 1-200, the Frank Miller Daredevil run, Giant Size X-Men 1, Avengers 9, the Keith Giffen Legion run, the Alan Moore Swamp Thing run and the complete Miracleman series.
If you are offered such a collection, in the Los Angeles area, do get in touch…
(This photo was taken in happier times)
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017