Comics writer Adam Beechen, writer for Killapalooza and Batgirl, has had his eight thousand-large comic book collection stolen from storage.
Stacked three-to-a-bag in sixteen long boxes, they include Cerebus 48-300, Spectacular Spiderman 1-200, the Frank Miller Daredevil run, Giant Size X-Men 1, Avengers 9, the Keith Giffen Legion run, the Alan Moore Swamp Thing run and the complete Miracleman series.
If you are offered such a collection, in the Los Angeles area, do get in touch…
(This photo was taken in happier times)
- Photos: Doctor Who Cosplay Show Hits A Few Bumps In The Time Vortex - July 23, 2017
- When R2 And C-3PO Met Big Bird: How Lucasfilm Marketed Star Wars In The ’70s And ’80s - July 23, 2017
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017