A preview of Glamourpuss #9 by Dave Sim, available in the current Diamond Previews catalogue and out at the end of September. Cover by the one and only Gene Colan…
Glamourpuss is an irreverent look at photorealism in comic strips, with Sim attempting to recreate styles in the fashion in which they were drawn, then applying it to fashion magazine photography in an effort to satirize that style of speech and presentation before having a few digs at, well, whoever is standing around really. One of my my favourite regular comics.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018