A preview of Glamourpuss #9 by Dave Sim, available in the current Diamond Previews catalogue and out at the end of September. Cover by the one and only Gene Colan…
Glamourpuss is an irreverent look at photorealism in comic strips, with Sim attempting to recreate styles in the fashion in which they were drawn, then applying it to fashion magazine photography in an effort to satirize that style of speech and presentation before having a few digs at, well, whoever is standing around really. One of my my favourite regular comics.
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018
- Father Fred Enters the Black Barn in Gideon Falls #6 - August 15, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel Go to Second Printings Before First Printings Are Published - August 15, 2018
- Gerard Jones Sentenced to 6 Years in Jail on Child Pornography Charges - August 15, 2018
- What Might Today’s Astonishing X-Men Annual Reveal About Weekly Uncanny X-Men? - August 15, 2018