A preview of Glamourpuss #9 by Dave Sim, available in the current Diamond Previews catalogue and out at the end of September. Cover by the one and only Gene Colan…
Glamourpuss is an irreverent look at photorealism in comic strips, with Sim attempting to recreate styles in the fashion in which they were drawn, then applying it to fashion magazine photography in an effort to satirize that style of speech and presentation before having a few digs at, well, whoever is standing around really. One of my my favourite regular comics.
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- Walking Dead Day Announced For October 13th, With Retailer Exclusive Variants Of #1 - May 23, 2018