A preview of Glamourpuss #9 by Dave Sim, available in the current Diamond Previews catalogue and out at the end of September. Cover by the one and only Gene Colan…
Glamourpuss is an irreverent look at photorealism in comic strips, with Sim attempting to recreate styles in the fashion in which they were drawn, then applying it to fashion magazine photography in an effort to satirize that style of speech and presentation before having a few digs at, well, whoever is standing around really. One of my my favourite regular comics.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018