Do you mind making money from the suffering of others?
I only mention this because I understand that the orders on the upcoming Hero Initiative Comic are lower than expected. And it looks like there may be quite a bit of media coverage coming up. And a bit convention of sorts, I dunno.
With alternate covers by Matt Wagner and J Scott Campbell, a new American Flagg! story by Howard Chaykin and work by Gene Ha, David Lloyd, Bill Willingham, Kaare Andrews, Art Adams and many more, with Gene Colan, Bill Messner-Loebs and Josh Medors telling their own HERO Initiative storuesm this 32 page no ad title could have quite the appeal.
Copies available at San Diego from the Hero Initiative Booth #907. And if you do end up making a killing on resales, may I suggest you consider donating a percentage of the profits back to Hero? There’s a good speculator…
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H For 2019 - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018
- Surviving Purge City on the Streets of San Diego For Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lucasfilm Publishing Out In Force at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Twenty Years Of A Cup O’ Joe Quesada – and a Side Salad of Jimmy Palmiotti - July 21, 2018