Do you mind making money from the suffering of others?
I only mention this because I understand that the orders on the upcoming Hero Initiative Comic are lower than expected. And it looks like there may be quite a bit of media coverage coming up. And a bit convention of sorts, I dunno.
With alternate covers by Matt Wagner and J Scott Campbell, a new American Flagg! story by Howard Chaykin and work by Gene Ha, David Lloyd, Bill Willingham, Kaare Andrews, Art Adams and many more, with Gene Colan, Bill Messner-Loebs and Josh Medors telling their own HERO Initiative storuesm this 32 page no ad title could have quite the appeal.
Copies available at San Diego from the Hero Initiative Booth #907. And if you do end up making a killing on resales, may I suggest you consider donating a percentage of the profits back to Hero? There’s a good speculator…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018