Do you mind making money from the suffering of others?
I only mention this because I understand that the orders on the upcoming Hero Initiative Comic are lower than expected. And it looks like there may be quite a bit of media coverage coming up. And a bit convention of sorts, I dunno.
With alternate covers by Matt Wagner and J Scott Campbell, a new American Flagg! story by Howard Chaykin and work by Gene Ha, David Lloyd, Bill Willingham, Kaare Andrews, Art Adams and many more, with Gene Colan, Bill Messner-Loebs and Josh Medors telling their own HERO Initiative storuesm this 32 page no ad title could have quite the appeal.
Copies available at San Diego from the Hero Initiative Booth #907. And if you do end up making a killing on resales, may I suggest you consider donating a percentage of the profits back to Hero? There’s a good speculator…
- DC Continues New Editions of Sandman for 30th Anniversary into 2019 - March 18, 2018
- Exclusive Relationships: J. Scott Campbell, Adi Granov, Dale Keown, Leinil Francis Yu and More - March 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 18th March 2018 – ‘And Now We Have A Horse Race’ as Marvel Steps Up - March 18, 2018
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018