At 3pm on Sunday 6th September, Brian Blessed, his wife Hildegard Neil, his daughter Rosalind Blessed and son-in-law Mark Hayden will be gathered at the Tristan Bates Theatre, opposite Forbidden Planet in the West End of London. That’s the venue for a single performance rehearsed reading of the play Permission Painted by Stephen M Hunt. And this is the first time the Blessed family have performed together.
Intended for theatre professionals, there will be a limited number of
seats for the public. Tickets are only available by contacting the producers, here.
So if you’d like to see Brian Blessed and family live before he becomes Odin in Kenneth Branagh’s Thor, this might be a good opportunity.
If you’re interested, don’t walk. Run!
- Art Galleries to be Searched for Missing Comic Book Artwork - September 25, 2018
- Mark Montague Wins Dredd Talent Competition as 2000AD Opens Submissions Again - September 25, 2018
- Second Wave of Game Of Thrones Blindbox Titans Vinyl Figures in February 2019 - September 25, 2018
- What Made Warren Ellis Swear In Fearscape #1, Out Tomorrow? - September 25, 2018
- Tomorrow, DC Comics Publish Another Batman Comic With a Penis In It - September 25, 2018