At 3pm on Sunday 6th September, Brian Blessed, his wife Hildegard Neil, his daughter Rosalind Blessed and son-in-law Mark Hayden will be gathered at the Tristan Bates Theatre, opposite Forbidden Planet in the West End of London. That’s the venue for a single performance rehearsed reading of the play Permission Painted by Stephen M Hunt. And this is the first time the Blessed family have performed together.
Intended for theatre professionals, there will be a limited number of
seats for the public. Tickets are only available by contacting the producers, here.
So if you’d like to see Brian Blessed and family live before he becomes Odin in Kenneth Branagh’s Thor, this might be a good opportunity.
If you’re interested, don’t walk. Run!
- Batman #61 – Cowardly And Superstitious Comic Book Writers? - December 19, 2018
- Captain America Still Can’t Let Go Of Secret Empire… (#6 Spoilers) - December 19, 2018
- Aquaman Gets A New Love Interest Today – Poor Mera…. (SPOILERS) - December 19, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ Brand New Origin Explained Today in Life Of Captain Marvel #5 (Spoilers) - December 19, 2018
- Brian Bendis Brings the C-Word to DC Comics With Cover #4 - December 19, 2018