At 3pm on Sunday 6th September, Brian Blessed, his wife Hildegard Neil, his daughter Rosalind Blessed and son-in-law Mark Hayden will be gathered at the Tristan Bates Theatre, opposite Forbidden Planet in the West End of London. That’s the venue for a single performance rehearsed reading of the play Permission Painted by Stephen M Hunt. And this is the first time the Blessed family have performed together.
Intended for theatre professionals, there will be a limited number of
seats for the public. Tickets are only available by contacting the producers, here.
So if you’d like to see Brian Blessed and family live before he becomes Odin in Kenneth Branagh’s Thor, this might be a good opportunity.
If you’re interested, don’t walk. Run!
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018