At 3pm on Sunday 6th September, Brian Blessed, his wife Hildegard Neil, his daughter Rosalind Blessed and son-in-law Mark Hayden will be gathered at the Tristan Bates Theatre, opposite Forbidden Planet in the West End of London. That’s the venue for a single performance rehearsed reading of the play Permission Painted by Stephen M Hunt. And this is the first time the Blessed family have performed together.
Intended for theatre professionals, there will be a limited number of
seats for the public. Tickets are only available by contacting the producers, here.
So if you’d like to see Brian Blessed and family live before he becomes Odin in Kenneth Branagh’s Thor, this might be a good opportunity.
If you’re interested, don’t walk. Run!
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018
- The Men (and It Is The Men) Who Design the Marvel Costumes That Everyone Cosplays From – Marvel Studios 10 Years Panel at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Marvel Comics Was Wrong – #MarvelDeclassified On Monday - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Zoo Joins In the Comics Exclusives With Vixen And The Justice League: Wildlife Heroes - July 20, 2018