Aleksa Gajić is the artist of Scourge Of The Gods, currently being translated and reprinted for the English speaking market by Marvel Comics, bringing his work to a new and very grateful audience.
But comics isn’t Aleksa’s only talent. He’s also a movie director. Of course he is. And his new animated movie, Technotise: Edit And I, which he’s written, produced and directed, is being released this September. The website is here and trailers can be seen below.
In 2074 Belgrade, after failing the same university exam for the sixth time, Edit decides to visit a black market dealer installs a military chip inside her to help her pass, but she gains far more abilities than simply passing an exam. and the government want the chip back…
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018