Aleksa Gajić is the artist of Scourge Of The Gods, currently being translated and reprinted for the English speaking market by Marvel Comics, bringing his work to a new and very grateful audience.
But comics isn’t Aleksa’s only talent. He’s also a movie director. Of course he is. And his new animated movie, Technotise: Edit And I, which he’s written, produced and directed, is being released this September. The website is here and trailers can be seen below.
In 2074 Belgrade, after failing the same university exam for the sixth time, Edit decides to visit a black market dealer installs a military chip inside her to help her pass, but she gains far more abilities than simply passing an exam. and the government want the chip back…
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018