Aleksa Gajić is the artist of Scourge Of The Gods, currently being translated and reprinted for the English speaking market by Marvel Comics, bringing his work to a new and very grateful audience.
But comics isn’t Aleksa’s only talent. He’s also a movie director. Of course he is. And his new animated movie, Technotise: Edit And I, which he’s written, produced and directed, is being released this September. The website is here and trailers can be seen below.
In 2074 Belgrade, after failing the same university exam for the sixth time, Edit decides to visit a black market dealer installs a military chip inside her to help her pass, but she gains far more abilities than simply passing an exam. and the government want the chip back…
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018
- Father Fred Enters the Black Barn in Gideon Falls #6 - August 15, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel Go to Second Printings Before First Printings Are Published - August 15, 2018
- Gerard Jones Sentenced to 6 Years in Jail on Child Pornography Charges - August 15, 2018
- What Might Today’s Astonishing X-Men Annual Reveal About Weekly Uncanny X-Men? - August 15, 2018