Aleksa Gajić is the artist of Scourge Of The Gods, currently being translated and reprinted for the English speaking market by Marvel Comics, bringing his work to a new and very grateful audience.
But comics isn’t Aleksa’s only talent. He’s also a movie director. Of course he is. And his new animated movie, Technotise: Edit And I, which he’s written, produced and directed, is being released this September. The website is here and trailers can be seen below.
In 2074 Belgrade, after failing the same university exam for the sixth time, Edit decides to visit a black market dealer installs a military chip inside her to help her pass, but she gains far more abilities than simply passing an exam. and the government want the chip back…
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018