Directors of Menace II Society and From Hell, Albert and Allen Hughes signed The Twelve and The Filth artist Chris Weston to create storyboards and concept art for their upcoming feature, The Book Of Eli. It was this work that took him away from The Twelve for a period (and a longer period after Hollywood rediscovered writer Joe Michael Straczynski.
The movie is a post-apocalyptic actioner starring Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman and Ray Stevenson. Weston will attend the Warner Bos presentation of the movie on Friday at San Diego, and will be signing the posters over at The Warner Brothers Booth.
Weston wasn’t the only comics creator working on the film, Tommy Lee Edwards was the main concept artist on the film and he’s also produced a poster, to be seen at Con. I wonder if I can get a copy of that as well?
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018