Directors of Menace II Society and From Hell, Albert and Allen Hughes signed The Twelve and The Filth artist Chris Weston to create storyboards and concept art for their upcoming feature, The Book Of Eli. It was this work that took him away from The Twelve for a period (and a longer period after Hollywood rediscovered writer Joe Michael Straczynski.
The movie is a post-apocalyptic actioner starring Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman and Ray Stevenson. Weston will attend the Warner Bos presentation of the movie on Friday at San Diego, and will be signing the posters over at The Warner Brothers Booth.
Weston wasn’t the only comics creator working on the film, Tommy Lee Edwards was the main concept artist on the film and he’s also produced a poster, to be seen at Con. I wonder if I can get a copy of that as well?
- Ahead of San Diego Comic-Con’s Aquaman Trailer – Here’s the Teaser Poster - July 16, 2018
- More Venom Specials to Be Announced and a New Donny Cates/Geoff Shaw Project for 2019? - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Launches Exclusive Cabin in the Woods Whisky Glass - July 16, 2018
- Will We Get Infinity Watch After All? - July 16, 2018
- Prez, Flintstones and Snagglepuss’s Mark Russell Writes Lone Ranger Comics - July 16, 2018