Directors of Menace II Society and From Hell, Albert and Allen Hughes signed The Twelve and The Filth artist Chris Weston to create storyboards and concept art for their upcoming feature, The Book Of Eli. It was this work that took him away from The Twelve for a period (and a longer period after Hollywood rediscovered writer Joe Michael Straczynski.
The movie is a post-apocalyptic actioner starring Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman and Ray Stevenson. Weston will attend the Warner Bos presentation of the movie on Friday at San Diego, and will be signing the posters over at The Warner Brothers Booth.
Weston wasn’t the only comics creator working on the film, Tommy Lee Edwards was the main concept artist on the film and he’s also produced a poster, to be seen at Con. I wonder if I can get a copy of that as well?
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017