Oh okay, okay it’s Ryan Reynolds, recently seen as Wade Wilson/Deadpool in X-Men Origins: Wolverine and slated to play the yuckster mercenary in a Deadpool movie. Whether that will be affected by the Green Lantern news is unknown.
The movie will be directed by Goldeneye and Casino Royale‘s Martin Campbell, and expected to start shooting in January.
Variety reports that Reynolds beat both Bradley Cooper and Jared Leto to the role, but I was still holding out for them to revisit the script that starred Jack Black in the lead role
This script was written by Greg Berlanti with Marc Guggenheim and Michael Gree, and Berlanti will produce with Donald DeLine.
I wonder if they’ll use any CGI on this film or do it all with puppets?
Thanks to OM for visual…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018
- What Makes A Hero? - May 20, 2018