Oh okay, okay it’s Ryan Reynolds, recently seen as Wade Wilson/Deadpool in X-Men Origins: Wolverine and slated to play the yuckster mercenary in a Deadpool movie. Whether that will be affected by the Green Lantern news is unknown.
The movie will be directed by Goldeneye and Casino Royale‘s Martin Campbell, and expected to start shooting in January.
Variety reports that Reynolds beat both Bradley Cooper and Jared Leto to the role, but I was still holding out for them to revisit the script that starred Jack Black in the lead role
This script was written by Greg Berlanti with Marc Guggenheim and Michael Gree, and Berlanti will produce with Donald DeLine.
I wonder if they’ll use any CGI on this film or do it all with puppets?
Thanks to OM for visual…
- Valiant Validated Signature Series Returns For Secret Weapons #1 - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Nature Of Paradise Island In Wonder Woman, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017