Oh okay, okay it’s Ryan Reynolds, recently seen as Wade Wilson/Deadpool in X-Men Origins: Wolverine and slated to play the yuckster mercenary in a Deadpool movie. Whether that will be affected by the Green Lantern news is unknown.
The movie will be directed by Goldeneye and Casino Royale‘s Martin Campbell, and expected to start shooting in January.
Variety reports that Reynolds beat both Bradley Cooper and Jared Leto to the role, but I was still holding out for them to revisit the script that starred Jack Black in the lead role
This script was written by Greg Berlanti with Marc Guggenheim and Michael Gree, and Berlanti will produce with Donald DeLine.
I wonder if they’ll use any CGI on this film or do it all with puppets?
Thanks to OM for visual…
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017
- Marvel Comics Trademarks ‘Costoberfest’ - July 23, 2017
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017