It seems that red haired lesbian Batwomen drawn by JH Williams III in tight leather are rather popular. Who’d have thought? Detective Comics #854, starting the rather-fantastic-and-frankly-undismissable-over-such-trivial-aspects Batwoman series by Rucka and Williams has sold out but is still in demand. So DC Comics have cranked up the printing machine in the basement and are deliveringe a lovely little second print for you just as soon as possible, July 29th, with a new cover by JH Williams III and Dave Stewart. So let your retailer know imminently if you’re interested.
Comics Nexus however have a different take on the issue in question, one that may seem familar to any fans of All Star Batman And Robin The Boy Wonder. Do please make with the clicky.
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Publishes Tag And Bink Star Wars Comics Again, Ahead of Solo Movie - February 22, 2018