It seems that red haired lesbian Batwomen drawn by JH Williams III in tight leather are rather popular. Who’d have thought? Detective Comics #854, starting the rather-fantastic-and-frankly-undismissable-over-such-trivial-aspects Batwoman series by Rucka and Williams has sold out but is still in demand. So DC Comics have cranked up the printing machine in the basement and are deliveringe a lovely little second print for you just as soon as possible, July 29th, with a new cover by JH Williams III and Dave Stewart. So let your retailer know imminently if you’re interested.
Comics Nexus however have a different take on the issue in question, one that may seem familar to any fans of All Star Batman And Robin The Boy Wonder. Do please make with the clicky.
- Now the KGBeast Shoots Bruce as Mark Buckingham and Andrew Pepoy Surprise-Draw Tomorrow’s Batman #57 - October 16, 2018
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018