It seems that red haired lesbian Batwomen drawn by JH Williams III in tight leather are rather popular. Who’d have thought? Detective Comics #854, starting the rather-fantastic-and-frankly-undismissable-over-such-trivial-aspects Batwoman series by Rucka and Williams has sold out but is still in demand. So DC Comics have cranked up the printing machine in the basement and are deliveringe a lovely little second print for you just as soon as possible, July 29th, with a new cover by JH Williams III and Dave Stewart. So let your retailer know imminently if you’re interested.
Comics Nexus however have a different take on the issue in question, one that may seem familar to any fans of All Star Batman And Robin The Boy Wonder. Do please make with the clicky.
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H For 2019 - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018
- Surviving Purge City on the Streets of San Diego For Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lucasfilm Publishing Out In Force at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Twenty Years Of A Cup O’ Joe Quesada – and a Side Salad of Jimmy Palmiotti - July 21, 2018