It seems that red haired lesbian Batwomen drawn by JH Williams III in tight leather are rather popular. Who’d have thought? Detective Comics #854, starting the rather-fantastic-and-frankly-undismissable-over-such-trivial-aspects Batwoman series by Rucka and Williams has sold out but is still in demand. So DC Comics have cranked up the printing machine in the basement and are deliveringe a lovely little second print for you just as soon as possible, July 29th, with a new cover by JH Williams III and Dave Stewart. So let your retailer know imminently if you’re interested.
Comics Nexus however have a different take on the issue in question, one that may seem familar to any fans of All Star Batman And Robin The Boy Wonder. Do please make with the clicky.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018