So you missed out on Chew #1, the biggest debut comics hit of the year? With second prints already sold out and third prints an age away, how long can you go without a copy of the first issue of the psychic-detective-who-can-read-anything-he-eats-living-in-a-world-without-chicken?
On July 15th, Image Comics will have an answer for you. Buy Walking Dead #63 instead. Because while the picture on the left is the solicited image, the picture on the right is the actual image.
Which means the insides of Image’s popular zombie comic will be very different indeed… did you spot the difference?
Chew #1 will be reprinted, flipped on the back of Walking Dead #63. No extra charge.
And no one else seems to have noticed yet…
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018
- Father Fred Enters the Black Barn in Gideon Falls #6 - August 15, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel Go to Second Printings Before First Printings Are Published - August 15, 2018
- Gerard Jones Sentenced to 6 Years in Jail on Child Pornography Charges - August 15, 2018
- What Might Today’s Astonishing X-Men Annual Reveal About Weekly Uncanny X-Men? - August 15, 2018