So you missed out on Chew #1, the biggest debut comics hit of the year? With second prints already sold out and third prints an age away, how long can you go without a copy of the first issue of the psychic-detective-who-can-read-anything-he-eats-living-in-a-world-without-chicken?
On July 15th, Image Comics will have an answer for you. Buy Walking Dead #63 instead. Because while the picture on the left is the solicited image, the picture on the right is the actual image.
Which means the insides of Image’s popular zombie comic will be very different indeed… did you spot the difference?
Chew #1 will be reprinted, flipped on the back of Walking Dead #63. No extra charge.
And no one else seems to have noticed yet…
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018