So you missed out on Chew #1, the biggest debut comics hit of the year? With second prints already sold out and third prints an age away, how long can you go without a copy of the first issue of the psychic-detective-who-can-read-anything-he-eats-living-in-a-world-without-chicken?
On July 15th, Image Comics will have an answer for you. Buy Walking Dead #63 instead. Because while the picture on the left is the solicited image, the picture on the right is the actual image.
Which means the insides of Image’s popular zombie comic will be very different indeed… did you spot the difference?
Chew #1 will be reprinted, flipped on the back of Walking Dead #63. No extra charge.
And no one else seems to have noticed yet…
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018