So you missed out on Chew #1, the biggest debut comics hit of the year? With second prints already sold out and third prints an age away, how long can you go without a copy of the first issue of the psychic-detective-who-can-read-anything-he-eats-living-in-a-world-without-chicken?
On July 15th, Image Comics will have an answer for you. Buy Walking Dead #63 instead. Because while the picture on the left is the solicited image, the picture on the right is the actual image.
Which means the insides of Image’s popular zombie comic will be very different indeed… did you spot the difference?
Chew #1 will be reprinted, flipped on the back of Walking Dead #63. No extra charge.
And no one else seems to have noticed yet…
- A Targeted Theft of Slabbed Sketch Comics in Glendale, Arizona - May 24, 2018
- The Rarest Power Rangers Comics Cover Ever? - May 24, 2018
- Tickets Still On Sale For Reed POP’s First MCM London Comic Con, Starting Tomorrow - May 24, 2018
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018