Due to the economic situation, I am forced to sell my two most prized George Perez art pieces. It’s killing me, as I have immense sentimental attachment to them (not only do I archive George’s work, but these were my payment for my first professional comic job, 20+ years ago), but circumstances dictate they must be sold, and quickly.
These are the covers to the JLA Indexes #1-2 (1986), featuring between them the entire line-up of the JLA to the mid-1980s satellite era.
It’s rare that Perez JLA covers come up, and even rarer that you get all of the major characters like this.
Cover 2, close up of top, close up of bottom
* These will ONLY be sold as a set.
* Please make a “final offer” bid. I’m looking in the $12-14K range or higher. In better times, it would be MUCH higher.
* Payment can be made by bank transfer or Paypal.
* If necessary, payment plan can be done over a five month period in up to three equal payment installments. Art will not be shipped until payment is completed.
* I’m only taking offers over the next few days, so respond quickly. Please contact me here.
You heard the man…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017