Due to the economic situation, I am forced to sell my two most prized George Perez art pieces. It’s killing me, as I have immense sentimental attachment to them (not only do I archive George’s work, but these were my payment for my first professional comic job, 20+ years ago), but circumstances dictate they must be sold, and quickly.
These are the covers to the JLA Indexes #1-2 (1986), featuring between them the entire line-up of the JLA to the mid-1980s satellite era.
It’s rare that Perez JLA covers come up, and even rarer that you get all of the major characters like this.
Cover 2, close up of top, close up of bottom
* These will ONLY be sold as a set.
* Please make a “final offer” bid. I’m looking in the $12-14K range or higher. In better times, it would be MUCH higher.
* Payment can be made by bank transfer or Paypal.
* If necessary, payment plan can be done over a five month period in up to three equal payment installments. Art will not be shipped until payment is completed.
* I’m only taking offers over the next few days, so respond quickly. Please contact me here.
You heard the man…
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018