Due to the economic situation, I am forced to sell my two most prized George Perez art pieces. It’s killing me, as I have immense sentimental attachment to them (not only do I archive George’s work, but these were my payment for my first professional comic job, 20+ years ago), but circumstances dictate they must be sold, and quickly.
These are the covers to the JLA Indexes #1-2 (1986), featuring between them the entire line-up of the JLA to the mid-1980s satellite era.
It’s rare that Perez JLA covers come up, and even rarer that you get all of the major characters like this.
Cover 2, close up of top, close up of bottom
* These will ONLY be sold as a set.
* Please make a “final offer” bid. I’m looking in the $12-14K range or higher. In better times, it would be MUCH higher.
* Payment can be made by bank transfer or Paypal.
* If necessary, payment plan can be done over a five month period in up to three equal payment installments. Art will not be shipped until payment is completed.
* I’m only taking offers over the next few days, so respond quickly. Please contact me here.
You heard the man…
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018