As I mentioned before, there is an IDW representative on the Archie panel at San Diego Comic Con.
IDW, the West Coast publisher of titles such as Transformers, Locke & Key, Fallen Angel and Star Trek have become adept at taking original ideas and existing properties and providing an audience for them.
So what are they doing with Archie?
Are IDW actually buying Archie?
Or announcing some kind of strategic repackaging deal?
Or possibly getting access to Archie’s much prized supermarket checkout placement deal?
All I know is that… something is happening, Any guesses?
A 30 Days Of Jughead crossover maybe?
- Close – a New Thriller Comic Debuting at Thought Bubble - August 21, 2018
- Previews of 24 Panels Anthology From Alan Moore, Melinda Gebbie, Laurie Penny, Gavin Mitchell, Alex De Campi, Ted Brandt and More - August 21, 2018
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018
- Mayo “SEN” Naito to Create Back-Up Strip in New Shazam Comic - August 20, 2018
- Frank Quitely Returns to DC Comics for The Green Lantern Variant Covers - August 20, 2018