As I mentioned before, there is an IDW representative on the Archie panel at San Diego Comic Con.
IDW, the West Coast publisher of titles such as Transformers, Locke & Key, Fallen Angel and Star Trek have become adept at taking original ideas and existing properties and providing an audience for them.
So what are they doing with Archie?
Are IDW actually buying Archie?
Or announcing some kind of strategic repackaging deal?
Or possibly getting access to Archie’s much prized supermarket checkout placement deal?
All I know is that… something is happening, Any guesses?
A 30 Days Of Jughead crossover maybe?
- Will Batman be Left at the Bat Altar? - May 27, 2018
- A View From Nigeria On Black Panther #1 by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Daniel Acuña - May 27, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 27th May 2018 – From MCM London Comic Con - May 27, 2018
- Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Immortal Hulk, Tony Stark Iron Man All Sell Out First Issues - May 27, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 27th May 2018 – Everyone Loves Josh Middleton - May 27, 2018