As I mentioned before, there is an IDW representative on the Archie panel at San Diego Comic Con.
IDW, the West Coast publisher of titles such as Transformers, Locke & Key, Fallen Angel and Star Trek have become adept at taking original ideas and existing properties and providing an audience for them.
So what are they doing with Archie?
Are IDW actually buying Archie?
Or announcing some kind of strategic repackaging deal?
Or possibly getting access to Archie’s much prized supermarket checkout placement deal?
All I know is that… something is happening, Any guesses?
A 30 Days Of Jughead crossover maybe?
- Marvel Comics Send Spider-Geddon #1 Back to Print - October 16, 2018
- Archie Launches Blossoms 666 Horror Comic Starring Jason and Cheryl in January 2019 Solicitations - October 16, 2018
- Image Comics Launches Vindication in January From MD Marie, Carlos Miko and Dema Jr. - October 16, 2018
- The Weatherman #6 Gets a Cliff Chiang Cover in Time For Final Order Cut-Off - October 16, 2018
- Where In the World Has Poison Ivy Gone, DC Comics? - October 16, 2018