As I mentioned before, there is an IDW representative on the Archie panel at San Diego Comic Con.
IDW, the West Coast publisher of titles such as Transformers, Locke & Key, Fallen Angel and Star Trek have become adept at taking original ideas and existing properties and providing an audience for them.
So what are they doing with Archie?
Are IDW actually buying Archie?
Or announcing some kind of strategic repackaging deal?
Or possibly getting access to Archie’s much prized supermarket checkout placement deal?
All I know is that… something is happening, Any guesses?
A 30 Days Of Jughead crossover maybe?
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018