French games publisher Ubisoft is to move into comics, with the publishing imprint Les Deux Royaumes (The Two Kingdoms).
It’s first title, Assassin’s Creed, will be based on the game of the same name. Its first volume, Desmond, will be created by Eric Corbeyan and Djillali Difali, and published this November in France, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg and Quebec.
In French of course.
Art copyright Ubisoft, by Djillali Difali.
- Bendis to Give Metropolis Its Own Court Of Owls? (Superman Spoilers) - July 21, 2018
- Three Days Before Filming Cloak And Dagger, They Had Not Been Cast Yet – The SDCC Panel - July 21, 2018
- Rewriting The History Of American Comic Books – #MarvelDeclassified - July 21, 2018
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018