French games publisher Ubisoft is to move into comics, with the publishing imprint Les Deux Royaumes (The Two Kingdoms).
It’s first title, Assassin’s Creed, will be based on the game of the same name. Its first volume, Desmond, will be created by Eric Corbeyan and Djillali Difali, and published this November in France, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg and Quebec.
In French of course.
Art copyright Ubisoft, by Djillali Difali.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018