Crossed #6 by Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows is shipping from Avatar this week and in comic shops on Wednesday in the US and on Thursday in the UK.
I’m happy to say that Crossed is one of my favourite books on the stands and I’d say that even if I wasnt’ being paid to say it. If you see what I mean. I see what I mean, but I may be alone. in that…. the preview for Crossed #6 can be read here.
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018