Crossed #6 by Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows is shipping from Avatar this week and in comic shops on Wednesday in the US and on Thursday in the UK.
I’m happy to say that Crossed is one of my favourite books on the stands and I’d say that even if I wasnt’ being paid to say it. If you see what I mean. I see what I mean, but I may be alone. in that…. the preview for Crossed #6 can be read here.
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018
- The Men (and It Is The Men) Who Design the Marvel Costumes That Everyone Cosplays From – Marvel Studios 10 Years Panel at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Marvel Comics Was Wrong – #MarvelDeclassified On Monday - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Zoo Joins In the Comics Exclusives With Vixen And The Justice League: Wildlife Heroes - July 20, 2018