Bleeding Cool has covered the current distribution woes for the Tripwire Annual a couple of times, and now that Diamond have definitely dropped this long-standing magazine from Previews, publisher Joel Meadows is taking a different tack – direct distribution.
Shipping from the UK to the US for this cross-atlantic pop cultural phenomenon without a distributor’s economies of scale can be rather expensive to individual however. So Joel is shipping one large crate to San Diego, and hoped that attending retailers will be willing to pick up their copies there and then – at a better deal than they would have received from Diamond.
Joel has provided the following PDF preview of the issue to Bleeding Cool, as a small sample of the volume. If you want more, please contact Joel Meadows or your local retailer.
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018