Bleeding Cool has covered the current distribution woes for the Tripwire Annual a couple of times, and now that Diamond have definitely dropped this long-standing magazine from Previews, publisher Joel Meadows is taking a different tack – direct distribution.
Shipping from the UK to the US for this cross-atlantic pop cultural phenomenon without a distributor’s economies of scale can be rather expensive to individual however. So Joel is shipping one large crate to San Diego, and hoped that attending retailers will be willing to pick up their copies there and then – at a better deal than they would have received from Diamond.
Joel has provided the following PDF preview of the issue to Bleeding Cool, as a small sample of the volume. If you want more, please contact Joel Meadows or your local retailer.
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018