Bleeding Cool has covered the current distribution woes for the Tripwire Annual a couple of times, and now that Diamond have definitely dropped this long-standing magazine from Previews, publisher Joel Meadows is taking a different tack – direct distribution.
Shipping from the UK to the US for this cross-atlantic pop cultural phenomenon without a distributor’s economies of scale can be rather expensive to individual however. So Joel is shipping one large crate to San Diego, and hoped that attending retailers will be willing to pick up their copies there and then – at a better deal than they would have received from Diamond.
Joel has provided the following PDF preview of the issue to Bleeding Cool, as a small sample of the volume. If you want more, please contact Joel Meadows or your local retailer.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018