Bleeding Cool has covered the current distribution woes for the Tripwire Annual a couple of times, and now that Diamond have definitely dropped this long-standing magazine from Previews, publisher Joel Meadows is taking a different tack – direct distribution.
Shipping from the UK to the US for this cross-atlantic pop cultural phenomenon without a distributor’s economies of scale can be rather expensive to individual however. So Joel is shipping one large crate to San Diego, and hoped that attending retailers will be willing to pick up their copies there and then – at a better deal than they would have received from Diamond.
Joel has provided the following PDF preview of the issue to Bleeding Cool, as a small sample of the volume. If you want more, please contact Joel Meadows or your local retailer.
- Bendis to Give Metropolis Its Own Court Of Owls? (Superman Spoilers) - July 21, 2018
- Three Days Before Filming Cloak And Dagger, They Had Not Been Cast Yet – The SDCC Panel - July 21, 2018
- Rewriting The History Of American Comic Books – #MarvelDeclassified - July 21, 2018
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018