Rick Marshall of Splashpage MTV has just reminded me of that plan for Michael Jackson to buy Marvel Comics, himself a long term comic book fan, as part of a bold coup with Stan Lee Media with Stan Lee and Peter Paul on board. Just imagine…
Joe Quesada: ..and then, after all that, Mephisto makes the world forget.
Michael Jackson: This Mephisto… is he the devil?
Joe Quesada: He’s kind of a Marvel Universe substitite character for…
Michael Jackson: Spider-Man would never make a deal with the devil.
Joe Quesada: Well that’s a debatable…
Michael Jackson: But I would. I have certain things I’d like the world to forget.
Joe Quesada: How about we kill you off? Then no one will care.
Micheal Jackson: You will bring me back though won’t you?
Joe Quesada: Of course I will. Eventually.
Michael Jackson: Hee hee! Shamone!
Peter Paul (from under the table): Don’t use Mephisto… use the Clintons! They’re much worse. They can make everyone forget everything!
Michael (whisper): Joe, is it me or is Peter a little bit strange?
Joe (whisper): Can’t it be both?
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018