This seems to be the new way to make a little money. Buy a four day pass to SanDiego for under $100. Sit on it for a month. Then, after it’s been sold out, slap it on eBay and see it go for an outrageous amount. $610 folks.
Is that too much to pay?
Well, with demand so high and tickets sold out so soon, it’s not inconceivable that, closer towards the event with hype machines raging, four day tickets will be going for north of $1000. Currently most sales are between $400 and $500. But now a new benchmark is set and latecomers are going to have to start digging into their heating and food budgets.
What’s next, auctioning hotel reservations? Ooh, there’s a thought..
Image copyright Comic Con International.
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018