This seems to be the new way to make a little money. Buy a four day pass to SanDiego for under $100. Sit on it for a month. Then, after it’s been sold out, slap it on eBay and see it go for an outrageous amount. $610 folks.
Is that too much to pay?
Well, with demand so high and tickets sold out so soon, it’s not inconceivable that, closer towards the event with hype machines raging, four day tickets will be going for north of $1000. Currently most sales are between $400 and $500. But now a new benchmark is set and latecomers are going to have to start digging into their heating and food budgets.
What’s next, auctioning hotel reservations? Ooh, there’s a thought..
Image copyright Comic Con International.
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018