This seems to be the new way to make a little money. Buy a four day pass to SanDiego for under $100. Sit on it for a month. Then, after it’s been sold out, slap it on eBay and see it go for an outrageous amount. $610 folks.
Is that too much to pay?
Well, with demand so high and tickets sold out so soon, it’s not inconceivable that, closer towards the event with hype machines raging, four day tickets will be going for north of $1000. Currently most sales are between $400 and $500. But now a new benchmark is set and latecomers are going to have to start digging into their heating and food budgets.
What’s next, auctioning hotel reservations? Ooh, there’s a thought..
Image copyright Comic Con International.
- Barack Panther from Brian Denham in Antarctic Press June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- DC Comics Launches the DC Boutique for Smaller or More Distant Comic Cons - March 21, 2018
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018