Is that a slightly misleading title for a BleedingCool.com post? Well, yes but it was irresistable.And it’s not actually false, it’s just defined by context.
Rogue Nation is a new novel set in 2014 dealing with the UK’s possible political future. And a Republican challengers, Todd McFarlane has beaten Obama after only one term in office.
I know, it’s a fantasy.
A Scotland On Sunday review summarises that part of the plot, saying “Todd Macfarlane, the new Republican president who had consigned Obama to one term, ponders the impact on the US of losing the nuclear base at Faslane”.
Yes but will this delay Spawn any further, hmm? And will Neil Gaiman, Peter David and John Byrne form a new axis of evil?
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018
- Geoff Weber Adds Depth to The Scientists by Thinking Inside the Box - October 22, 2018
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018