Is that a slightly misleading title for a BleedingCool.com post? Well, yes but it was irresistable.And it’s not actually false, it’s just defined by context.
Rogue Nation is a new novel set in 2014 dealing with the UK’s possible political future. And a Republican challengers, Todd McFarlane has beaten Obama after only one term in office.
I know, it’s a fantasy.
A Scotland On Sunday review summarises that part of the plot, saying “Todd Macfarlane, the new Republican president who had consigned Obama to one term, ponders the impact on the US of losing the nuclear base at Faslane”.
Yes but will this delay Spawn any further, hmm? And will Neil Gaiman, Peter David and John Byrne form a new axis of evil?
- The Daily LITG, 17th December 2018, One Week To Go - December 17, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Sunday #7 – That Was The Week That Was - December 16, 2018
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018