Is that a slightly misleading title for a BleedingCool.com post? Well, yes but it was irresistable.And it’s not actually false, it’s just defined by context.
Rogue Nation is a new novel set in 2014 dealing with the UK’s possible political future. And a Republican challengers, Todd McFarlane has beaten Obama after only one term in office.
I know, it’s a fantasy.
A Scotland On Sunday review summarises that part of the plot, saying “Todd Macfarlane, the new Republican president who had consigned Obama to one term, ponders the impact on the US of losing the nuclear base at Faslane”.
Yes but will this delay Spawn any further, hmm? And will Neil Gaiman, Peter David and John Byrne form a new axis of evil?
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018