Is that a slightly misleading title for a BleedingCool.com post? Well, yes but it was irresistable.And it’s not actually false, it’s just defined by context.
Rogue Nation is a new novel set in 2014 dealing with the UK’s possible political future. And a Republican challengers, Todd McFarlane has beaten Obama after only one term in office.
I know, it’s a fantasy.
A Scotland On Sunday review summarises that part of the plot, saying “Todd Macfarlane, the new Republican president who had consigned Obama to one term, ponders the impact on the US of losing the nuclear base at Faslane”.
Yes but will this delay Spawn any further, hmm? And will Neil Gaiman, Peter David and John Byrne form a new axis of evil?
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018