The Secret Society Of Super-Villains Showcase volume solicited a year or so ago never happened, because Bob Rozaskis chose not to sign away his contractual reprint fee in perpetuity in return for a “royalty pool” scheme, saying “If there is some collection of my stories that you want to do, I’d be willing to negotiate, but I’m not about to sign a blank check.”
50 Cent named his current LP after Avatar comic “War Angel” by Brian Pulido.
Beyonce was cast as Misty Knight in the now-not-happening Iron Fist movie.
Steve Lieber’s laptop has just been stolen.
And, from the cover of Dark Reign: The List: Avengers, it appears that Hawkeye counts “one, two, three, five, hang on, missed one, four…”
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018