The Secret Society Of Super-Villains Showcase volume solicited a year or so ago never happened, because Bob Rozaskis chose not to sign away his contractual reprint fee in perpetuity in return for a “royalty pool” scheme, saying “If there is some collection of my stories that you want to do, I’d be willing to negotiate, but I’m not about to sign a blank check.”
50 Cent named his current LP after Avatar comic “War Angel” by Brian Pulido.
Beyonce was cast as Misty Knight in the now-not-happening Iron Fist movie.
Steve Lieber’s laptop has just been stolen.
And, from the cover of Dark Reign: The List: Avengers, it appears that Hawkeye counts “one, two, three, five, hang on, missed one, four…”
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018