The Secret Society Of Super-Villains Showcase volume solicited a year or so ago never happened, because Bob Rozaskis chose not to sign away his contractual reprint fee in perpetuity in return for a “royalty pool” scheme, saying “If there is some collection of my stories that you want to do, I’d be willing to negotiate, but I’m not about to sign a blank check.”
50 Cent named his current LP after Avatar comic “War Angel” by Brian Pulido.
Beyonce was cast as Misty Knight in the now-not-happening Iron Fist movie.
Steve Lieber’s laptop has just been stolen.
And, from the cover of Dark Reign: The List: Avengers, it appears that Hawkeye counts “one, two, three, five, hang on, missed one, four…”
- Bendis to Give Metropolis Its Own Court Of Owls? (Superman Spoilers) - July 21, 2018
- Three Days Before Filming Cloak And Dagger, They Had Not Been Cast Yet – The SDCC Panel - July 21, 2018
- Rewriting The History Of American Comic Books – #MarvelDeclassified - July 21, 2018
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018