The Secret Society Of Super-Villains Showcase volume solicited a year or so ago never happened, because Bob Rozaskis chose not to sign away his contractual reprint fee in perpetuity in return for a “royalty pool” scheme, saying “If there is some collection of my stories that you want to do, I’d be willing to negotiate, but I’m not about to sign a blank check.”
50 Cent named his current LP after Avatar comic “War Angel” by Brian Pulido.
Beyonce was cast as Misty Knight in the now-not-happening Iron Fist movie.
Steve Lieber’s laptop has just been stolen.
And, from the cover of Dark Reign: The List: Avengers, it appears that Hawkeye counts “one, two, three, five, hang on, missed one, four…”
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018