So Marvel may be making certain solicitations for their September releases classified – and I can understanding not wanting to spoil any surprises… but not even letting on who is drawing which and what? A little harsh I feel.
So here are the classified details on assigned creators for Amazing Spider-Man in September; #604 – Fred Van Lente and Barry Kitson, #605 – Fred Van Lente, Brian Reed, Yanick Paquette and Javier Pulido, #606 & #607 – Joe Kelly and Mike McKone. Uncanny X-Men #515 is by Matt Fraction and Greg Land. And Thunderbolts #136 is written by Rick Remender, drawn by Mahmud Asrar and Francesco Mattina, and coloured by Frank Martin.
It’s not much I know, But how did I come by this information when Marvel have been so careful in the solicitations they have sent out to the likes of Newsarama and CBR? Easy. They kept the credits for the marvel.com/catalog listings intact…
And on Thunderbolts, are Frank and Francesco related at all?
Thanks to Tom Daylight.
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018
- Free Nancy Drew #1 and Project Superpowers #1 To Launch Dynamite Groupees Bundles - December 16, 2018
- Frank Cho is Starting a Brand New Creator-Owned Comic - December 16, 2018