So Marvel may be making certain solicitations for their September releases classified – and I can understanding not wanting to spoil any surprises… but not even letting on who is drawing which and what? A little harsh I feel.
So here are the classified details on assigned creators for Amazing Spider-Man in September; #604 – Fred Van Lente and Barry Kitson, #605 – Fred Van Lente, Brian Reed, Yanick Paquette and Javier Pulido, #606 & #607 – Joe Kelly and Mike McKone. Uncanny X-Men #515 is by Matt Fraction and Greg Land. And Thunderbolts #136 is written by Rick Remender, drawn by Mahmud Asrar and Francesco Mattina, and coloured by Frank Martin.
It’s not much I know, But how did I come by this information when Marvel have been so careful in the solicitations they have sent out to the likes of Newsarama and CBR? Easy. They kept the credits for the marvel.com/catalog listings intact…
And on Thunderbolts, are Frank and Francesco related at all?
Thanks to Tom Daylight.
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018