So Marvel may be making certain solicitations for their September releases classified – and I can understanding not wanting to spoil any surprises… but not even letting on who is drawing which and what? A little harsh I feel.
So here are the classified details on assigned creators for Amazing Spider-Man in September; #604 – Fred Van Lente and Barry Kitson, #605 – Fred Van Lente, Brian Reed, Yanick Paquette and Javier Pulido, #606 & #607 – Joe Kelly and Mike McKone. Uncanny X-Men #515 is by Matt Fraction and Greg Land. And Thunderbolts #136 is written by Rick Remender, drawn by Mahmud Asrar and Francesco Mattina, and coloured by Frank Martin.
It’s not much I know, But how did I come by this information when Marvel have been so careful in the solicitations they have sent out to the likes of Newsarama and CBR? Easy. They kept the credits for the marvel.com/catalog listings intact…
And on Thunderbolts, are Frank and Francesco related at all?
Thanks to Tom Daylight.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018