So Marvel may be making certain solicitations for their September releases classified – and I can understanding not wanting to spoil any surprises… but not even letting on who is drawing which and what? A little harsh I feel.
So here are the classified details on assigned creators for Amazing Spider-Man in September; #604 – Fred Van Lente and Barry Kitson, #605 – Fred Van Lente, Brian Reed, Yanick Paquette and Javier Pulido, #606 & #607 – Joe Kelly and Mike McKone. Uncanny X-Men #515 is by Matt Fraction and Greg Land. And Thunderbolts #136 is written by Rick Remender, drawn by Mahmud Asrar and Francesco Mattina, and coloured by Frank Martin.
It’s not much I know, But how did I come by this information when Marvel have been so careful in the solicitations they have sent out to the likes of Newsarama and CBR? Easy. They kept the credits for the marvel.com/catalog listings intact…
And on Thunderbolts, are Frank and Francesco related at all?
Thanks to Tom Daylight.
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018