So Marvel may be making certain solicitations for their September releases classified – and I can understanding not wanting to spoil any surprises… but not even letting on who is drawing which and what? A little harsh I feel.
So here are the classified details on assigned creators for Amazing Spider-Man in September; #604 – Fred Van Lente and Barry Kitson, #605 – Fred Van Lente, Brian Reed, Yanick Paquette and Javier Pulido, #606 & #607 – Joe Kelly and Mike McKone. Uncanny X-Men #515 is by Matt Fraction and Greg Land. And Thunderbolts #136 is written by Rick Remender, drawn by Mahmud Asrar and Francesco Mattina, and coloured by Frank Martin.
It’s not much I know, But how did I come by this information when Marvel have been so careful in the solicitations they have sent out to the likes of Newsarama and CBR? Easy. They kept the credits for the marvel.com/catalog listings intact…
And on Thunderbolts, are Frank and Francesco related at all?
Thanks to Tom Daylight.
- Bryan Hill and Rodney Buchemi Create New Kiss Comic, Blood and Stardust, From Dynamite - July 16, 2018
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018