Rian Hughes has designed a new series of T-shirts for Forbidden Planet.
Hughes best known in comcs for designing the Forbidden Planet logo, drawing Dare and Rogue Trooper, is a world-famous design illustrator and has worked for many of the biggest brands.
The T-shirts will be available in the London store from Monday morning before spreading across the chain and being available online.
I think I’ll sell all my T-shirts and buy one of these. Looks like I’m unable to shed my inner Manchild for now…
- Ryan North’s Passion For Dinosaurs Bleeds Into Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (SPOILERS) - July 28, 2017
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017
- Avatar Press Runs 75% Off ComiXology Sale: Jonathan Hickman, Alan Moore, Warren Ellis, And More - July 28, 2017