Rian Hughes has designed a new series of T-shirts for Forbidden Planet.
Hughes best known in comcs for designing the Forbidden Planet logo, drawing Dare and Rogue Trooper, is a world-famous design illustrator and has worked for many of the biggest brands.
The T-shirts will be available in the London store from Monday morning before spreading across the chain and being available online.
I think I’ll sell all my T-shirts and buy one of these. Looks like I’m unable to shed my inner Manchild for now…
- Shooting Venom On The Streets Of San Francisco - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018