Rian Hughes has designed a new series of T-shirts for Forbidden Planet.
Hughes best known in comcs for designing the Forbidden Planet logo, drawing Dare and Rogue Trooper, is a world-famous design illustrator and has worked for many of the biggest brands.
The T-shirts will be available in the London store from Monday morning before spreading across the chain and being available online.
I think I’ll sell all my T-shirts and buy one of these. Looks like I’m unable to shed my inner Manchild for now…
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018
- IDW Promises to Continue Publishing Transformers Comics After Unicron - July 21, 2018