Rian Hughes has designed a new series of T-shirts for Forbidden Planet.
Hughes best known in comcs for designing the Forbidden Planet logo, drawing Dare and Rogue Trooper, is a world-famous design illustrator and has worked for many of the biggest brands.
The T-shirts will be available in the London store from Monday morning before spreading across the chain and being available online.
I think I’ll sell all my T-shirts and buy one of these. Looks like I’m unable to shed my inner Manchild for now…
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017