The new Previews catalogue for July from Diamond Distribution features new Boom! Studios solicitations for what are known as “the Mouse and the Duck” titles. It was rumoured in my last Lying In The Gutters column that Boom! had taken the licences from Diamond Distribution-linked publisher Gemstone.
They are also continuing the previous series’ numbering system and creators with Walt Disney’s Comics And Stories at issue #699 by Riccardo Secchi and Stefano Turconi and Mickey Mouse & Friends by Stefano Ambrosio and Lorenzo Pastrovicchio at #297.
The books are priced at a $2.99. The line is expected to feature more “Mouse And Duck” books in coming months.
Mickey Mouse copyright Disney. Art by Trevor Carlton.
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead, Wild Hunt, and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018
- ComicsPRO Industry Awards Announce Nominees, and Honour Dave Hawksworth - January 19, 2018