The new Previews catalogue for July from Diamond Distribution features new Boom! Studios solicitations for what are known as “the Mouse and the Duck” titles. It was rumoured in my last Lying In The Gutters column that Boom! had taken the licences from Diamond Distribution-linked publisher Gemstone.
They are also continuing the previous series’ numbering system and creators with Walt Disney’s Comics And Stories at issue #699 by Riccardo Secchi and Stefano Turconi and Mickey Mouse & Friends by Stefano Ambrosio and Lorenzo Pastrovicchio at #297.
The books are priced at a $2.99. The line is expected to feature more “Mouse And Duck” books in coming months.
Mickey Mouse copyright Disney. Art by Trevor Carlton.
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018