The new Previews catalogue for July from Diamond Distribution features new Boom! Studios solicitations for what are known as “the Mouse and the Duck” titles. It was rumoured in my last Lying In The Gutters column that Boom! had taken the licences from Diamond Distribution-linked publisher Gemstone.
They are also continuing the previous series’ numbering system and creators with Walt Disney’s Comics And Stories at issue #699 by Riccardo Secchi and Stefano Turconi and Mickey Mouse & Friends by Stefano Ambrosio and Lorenzo Pastrovicchio at #297.
The books are priced at a $2.99. The line is expected to feature more “Mouse And Duck” books in coming months.
Mickey Mouse copyright Disney. Art by Trevor Carlton.
- The Weatherman #6 Gets a Cliff Chiang Cover in Time For Final Order Cut-Off - October 16, 2018
- Where In the World Has Poison Ivy Gone, DC Comics? - October 16, 2018
- Details for Amazing Comic Con Aloha’s Return to Honolulu in February - October 16, 2018
- Now the KGBeast Shoots Bruce as Mark Buckingham and Andrew Pepoy Surprise-Draw Tomorrow’s Batman #57 - October 16, 2018
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018