The new Previews catalogue for July from Diamond Distribution features new Boom! Studios solicitations for what are known as “the Mouse and the Duck” titles. It was rumoured in my last Lying In The Gutters column that Boom! had taken the licences from Diamond Distribution-linked publisher Gemstone.
They are also continuing the previous series’ numbering system and creators with Walt Disney’s Comics And Stories at issue #699 by Riccardo Secchi and Stefano Turconi and Mickey Mouse & Friends by Stefano Ambrosio and Lorenzo Pastrovicchio at #297.
The books are priced at a $2.99. The line is expected to feature more “Mouse And Duck” books in coming months.
Mickey Mouse copyright Disney. Art by Trevor Carlton.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017