Recently, Bleeding Cool ran a piece on the upcoming Wednesday Comics series from DC, spotlighting its cover and deliberately misunderstanding the listing for Strange Adventures Pope, though Hawkman Baker also has a similar appeal.
But what if you are a UK retailer, who only gets your comics for sale on Thursday? Might your customers get confused? Paul Eke of Amazing Fantasy is making sure his customers understand, taking the cover from BleedingCool and making up a number of these signs, dotted around his store.
Looks fine to me, Paul!
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018