Recently, Bleeding Cool ran a piece on the upcoming Wednesday Comics series from DC, spotlighting its cover and deliberately misunderstanding the listing for Strange Adventures Pope, though Hawkman Baker also has a similar appeal.
But what if you are a UK retailer, who only gets your comics for sale on Thursday? Might your customers get confused? Paul Eke of Amazing Fantasy is making sure his customers understand, taking the cover from BleedingCool and making up a number of these signs, dotted around his store.
Looks fine to me, Paul!
- Bendis to Give Metropolis Its Own Court Of Owls? (Superman Spoilers) - July 21, 2018
- Three Days Before Filming Cloak And Dagger, They Had Not Been Cast Yet – The SDCC Panel - July 21, 2018
- Rewriting The History Of American Comic Books – #MarvelDeclassified - July 21, 2018
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018