Recently, Bleeding Cool ran a piece on the upcoming Wednesday Comics series from DC, spotlighting its cover and deliberately misunderstanding the listing for Strange Adventures Pope, though Hawkman Baker also has a similar appeal.
But what if you are a UK retailer, who only gets your comics for sale on Thursday? Might your customers get confused? Paul Eke of Amazing Fantasy is making sure his customers understand, taking the cover from BleedingCool and making up a number of these signs, dotted around his store.
Looks fine to me, Paul!
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018