Recently, Bleeding Cool ran a piece on the upcoming Wednesday Comics series from DC, spotlighting its cover and deliberately misunderstanding the listing for Strange Adventures Pope, though Hawkman Baker also has a similar appeal.
But what if you are a UK retailer, who only gets your comics for sale on Thursday? Might your customers get confused? Paul Eke of Amazing Fantasy is making sure his customers understand, taking the cover from BleedingCool and making up a number of these signs, dotted around his store.
Looks fine to me, Paul!
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018