Just wanted to take the chance to show the Wednesday Comics #1 cover again, as first shown on DC Blog, The Source. and not licked up by enough people for my liking. It folds over, so that the left hand side becomes the back cover and the right hand side becomes the front. Click to make it bigger.
This is possible the most exciting new comic book in the industry right now. Famous names, famous characters, creators pushed to the top of their game. I’m seriously in danger of spontaneously combusting just typing this.
I’m especially excited by one of the features spotlighted on the back page, Strange Adventures Pope. Funny, doesn’t say who it’s by. Might be controversial though.
Wednesday Comics begins shipping weekly from July 8th. On a Wednesday, obviously.
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018