Just wanted to take the chance to show the Wednesday Comics #1 cover again, as first shown on DC Blog, The Source. and not licked up by enough people for my liking. It folds over, so that the left hand side becomes the back cover and the right hand side becomes the front. Click to make it bigger.
This is possible the most exciting new comic book in the industry right now. Famous names, famous characters, creators pushed to the top of their game. I’m seriously in danger of spontaneously combusting just typing this.
I’m especially excited by one of the features spotlighted on the back page, Strange Adventures Pope. Funny, doesn’t say who it’s by. Might be controversial though.
Wednesday Comics begins shipping weekly from July 8th. On a Wednesday, obviously.
- WATCH: Full San Diego Comic-Con Doctor Who Panel – Including Jodie Whittaker’s Journey to Hall H - July 23, 2018
- ComiXology Found a New Way to Advertise During San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2018
- What’s Happening With Wally West in the DC Universe? (Major Spoilers) - July 23, 2018
- Erik Burnham’s Writers Commentary on Red Sonja #18 - July 23, 2018
- How is That San Diego Comic-Con Checklist Looking Now? - July 23, 2018