Just wanted to take the chance to show the Wednesday Comics #1 cover again, as first shown on DC Blog, The Source. and not licked up by enough people for my liking. It folds over, so that the left hand side becomes the back cover and the right hand side becomes the front. Click to make it bigger.
This is possible the most exciting new comic book in the industry right now. Famous names, famous characters, creators pushed to the top of their game. I’m seriously in danger of spontaneously combusting just typing this.
I’m especially excited by one of the features spotlighted on the back page, Strange Adventures Pope. Funny, doesn’t say who it’s by. Might be controversial though.
Wednesday Comics begins shipping weekly from July 8th. On a Wednesday, obviously.
- NYCC Goss: Venom and Spider-Man Events for 2019 - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What Has Salvador Larroca Been Working on at Marvel? - October 23, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Pays Tribute to Archie’s Editor-In-Chief Victor Gorelick - October 23, 2018
- Max Bemis on Writing Moon Knight #200 and Taking a Break From Marvel - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018