A friend of mine runs the FryingPanFire blog, a news journalist reporting on stories that often get hidden in the current 24 hour news cycles.
Yesterday I ran extracts from a piece on current Iranian unrest, including the work of one street cartoonist using the methods of Banksy to make political points.
My friend has other examples of such cartoons and street art, by a young, creative population.
It’s another world. But it’s clearly still this one.
- DMG Demands Ninjak vs. the Valiant Universe Webisodes Be Taken Offline Tomorrow - April 26, 2018
- 4 DC Comics Variant Covers by Frank Cho, Francesco Mattina, Brandon Peterson, and Josh Middleton - April 26, 2018
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You? Orders Cancelled, Going Bi-Monthly - April 26, 2018
- Free Comic Book Day, May 5th 2018, All Across London - April 26, 2018
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018