A friend of mine runs the FryingPanFire blog, a news journalist reporting on stories that often get hidden in the current 24 hour news cycles.
Yesterday I ran extracts from a piece on current Iranian unrest, including the work of one street cartoonist using the methods of Banksy to make political points.
My friend has other examples of such cartoons and street art, by a young, creative population.
It’s another world. But it’s clearly still this one.
- In Memory of Harlan Ellison: Michael Davis’s ‘The City on the Edge of Forever, Whitney, Martha & Apple Sauce – Straight No Chaser #339’ - July 17, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons with Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- It’s a Two-Shirt Ant-Man and The Wasp Loot Crate for July 2018 - July 17, 2018