A friend of mine runs the FryingPanFire blog, a news journalist reporting on stories that often get hidden in the current 24 hour news cycles.
Yesterday I ran extracts from a piece on current Iranian unrest, including the work of one street cartoonist using the methods of Banksy to make political points.
My friend has other examples of such cartoons and street art, by a young, creative population.
It’s another world. But it’s clearly still this one.
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Publishes Tag And Bink Star Wars Comics Again, Ahead of Solo Movie - February 22, 2018