A friend of mine runs the FryingPanFire blog, a news journalist reporting on stories that often get hidden in the current 24 hour news cycles.
Yesterday I ran extracts from a piece on current Iranian unrest, including the work of one street cartoonist using the methods of Banksy to make political points.
My friend has other examples of such cartoons and street art, by a young, creative population.
It’s another world. But it’s clearly still this one.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018