A friend of mine runs the FryingPanFire blog, a news journalist reporting on stories that often get hidden in the current 24 hour news cycles.
Yesterday I ran extracts from a piece on current Iranian unrest, including the work of one street cartoonist using the methods of Banksy to make political points.
My friend has other examples of such cartoons and street art, by a young, creative population.
It’s another world. But it’s clearly still this one.
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018
- Free Nancy Drew #1 and Project Superpowers #1 To Launch Dynamite Groupees Bundles - December 16, 2018
- Frank Cho is Starting a Brand New Creator-Owned Comic - December 16, 2018