GetTheJett.com is a mock-website created by Top Cow late last month to apparently advertise a new form of electronic communication.
The Jett was advertised in the Free Comic Book Day titles, as an upcoming piece of technology. But it will, in all likelihood, be a comic book.
According to the new site, the Jett is a minature always-on, always-charged mobile phone/cell phone that sits around the ear.
A slightly hidden section of the site leads to a “leaked” internal e-mail, detailing the political machinations within the manufacturing company and the discovery that the device can actually pull in information from any device anywhere, no matter what security procedures, and can receive instructions that the wearer must act on, subconsciously.
Feels very high-concept doesn’t it? I expect we’ll hear a lot more about it in the weeks to come…
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018