GetTheJett.com is a mock-website created by Top Cow late last month to apparently advertise a new form of electronic communication.
The Jett was advertised in the Free Comic Book Day titles, as an upcoming piece of technology. But it will, in all likelihood, be a comic book.
According to the new site, the Jett is a minature always-on, always-charged mobile phone/cell phone that sits around the ear.
A slightly hidden section of the site leads to a “leaked” internal e-mail, detailing the political machinations within the manufacturing company and the discovery that the device can actually pull in information from any device anywhere, no matter what security procedures, and can receive instructions that the wearer must act on, subconsciously.
Feels very high-concept doesn’t it? I expect we’ll hear a lot more about it in the weeks to come…
- Barack Panther from Brian Denham in Antarctic Press June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- DC Comics Launches the DC Boutique for Smaller or More Distant Comic Cons - March 21, 2018
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018