GetTheJett.com is a mock-website created by Top Cow late last month to apparently advertise a new form of electronic communication.
The Jett was advertised in the Free Comic Book Day titles, as an upcoming piece of technology. But it will, in all likelihood, be a comic book.
According to the new site, the Jett is a minature always-on, always-charged mobile phone/cell phone that sits around the ear.
A slightly hidden section of the site leads to a “leaked” internal e-mail, detailing the political machinations within the manufacturing company and the discovery that the device can actually pull in information from any device anywhere, no matter what security procedures, and can receive instructions that the wearer must act on, subconsciously.
Feels very high-concept doesn’t it? I expect we’ll hear a lot more about it in the weeks to come…
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018