GetTheJett.com is a mock-website created by Top Cow late last month to apparently advertise a new form of electronic communication.
The Jett was advertised in the Free Comic Book Day titles, as an upcoming piece of technology. But it will, in all likelihood, be a comic book.
According to the new site, the Jett is a minature always-on, always-charged mobile phone/cell phone that sits around the ear.
A slightly hidden section of the site leads to a “leaked” internal e-mail, detailing the political machinations within the manufacturing company and the discovery that the device can actually pull in information from any device anywhere, no matter what security procedures, and can receive instructions that the wearer must act on, subconsciously.
Feels very high-concept doesn’t it? I expect we’ll hear a lot more about it in the weeks to come…
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018
- Father Fred Enters the Black Barn in Gideon Falls #6 - August 15, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel Go to Second Printings Before First Printings Are Published - August 15, 2018
- Gerard Jones Sentenced to 6 Years in Jail on Child Pornography Charges - August 15, 2018
- What Might Today’s Astonishing X-Men Annual Reveal About Weekly Uncanny X-Men? - August 15, 2018