GetTheJett.com is a mock-website created by Top Cow late last month to apparently advertise a new form of electronic communication.
The Jett was advertised in the Free Comic Book Day titles, as an upcoming piece of technology. But it will, in all likelihood, be a comic book.
According to the new site, the Jett is a minature always-on, always-charged mobile phone/cell phone that sits around the ear.
A slightly hidden section of the site leads to a “leaked” internal e-mail, detailing the political machinations within the manufacturing company and the discovery that the device can actually pull in information from any device anywhere, no matter what security procedures, and can receive instructions that the wearer must act on, subconsciously.
Feels very high-concept doesn’t it? I expect we’ll hear a lot more about it in the weeks to come…
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018