Terminator 2, Linda Connor dreaming about a nuclear holocaust yet to come…
And a sticky end from Fantastic Four #567. Someone’s going to flip, I’m sure.
Swipe File presents images to comment on their juxtaposed similarities and/or differences and makes no allegation that either was inspired by the other. Swipe File subscribes to the concept of IdeaSpace, synchronicity, ideas whose time has come, and all the rest.
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018