Back in February when the relaunch of Ultimate Spider-Man was announced, a few people on the Bendis board complained that it would probably be a $3.99 title.
Bendis replied saying “i know the internet is the home of nerdtrums, but holy lord… neither this book or [Spider-Woman] is 3.99 btw.”
However there’s many a slip ‘tween creator and beancounter. And the solicitations for Ultimate Spider-Man #1 just hit.
You can see where I’m going with this can’t you?
Release the fury of the nerdtrum internet! Just don’t put the blame on Brian, it’s not like he’s actually setting prices here…
Thanks to Tom Daylight for the link.
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018