Back in February when the relaunch of Ultimate Spider-Man was announced, a few people on the Bendis board complained that it would probably be a $3.99 title.
Bendis replied saying “i know the internet is the home of nerdtrums, but holy lord… neither this book or [Spider-Woman] is 3.99 btw.”
However there’s many a slip ‘tween creator and beancounter. And the solicitations for Ultimate Spider-Man #1 just hit.
You can see where I’m going with this can’t you?
Release the fury of the nerdtrum internet! Just don’t put the blame on Brian, it’s not like he’s actually setting prices here…
Thanks to Tom Daylight for the link.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018