Back in February when the relaunch of Ultimate Spider-Man was announced, a few people on the Bendis board complained that it would probably be a $3.99 title.
Bendis replied saying “i know the internet is the home of nerdtrums, but holy lord… neither this book or [Spider-Woman] is 3.99 btw.”
However there’s many a slip ‘tween creator and beancounter. And the solicitations for Ultimate Spider-Man #1 just hit.
You can see where I’m going with this can’t you?
Release the fury of the nerdtrum internet! Just don’t put the blame on Brian, it’s not like he’s actually setting prices here…
Thanks to Tom Daylight for the link.
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018