Back in February when the relaunch of Ultimate Spider-Man was announced, a few people on the Bendis board complained that it would probably be a $3.99 title.
Bendis replied saying “i know the internet is the home of nerdtrums, but holy lord… neither this book or [Spider-Woman] is 3.99 btw.”
However there’s many a slip ‘tween creator and beancounter. And the solicitations for Ultimate Spider-Man #1 just hit.
You can see where I’m going with this can’t you?
Release the fury of the nerdtrum internet! Just don’t put the blame on Brian, it’s not like he’s actually setting prices here…
Thanks to Tom Daylight for the link.
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018