I hear from industry sources that yet-to-be-named Terminator 5, the sequel to Terminator: Salvation, will be set in London in the year 2011, with a time-travelling John Connor (Christian Bale).
Do you think maybe that Terminator: You’re ‘Avin’ A Bubble, Intcha has a catchy ring to it?
I do hope it shows a post-apocalyptic London. With Big Ben Tower still standing, amidst the rubble of Parliament. A warped London Eye. An bare-empty Thames. That sort of thing. If you’re going to blow up my city, do it properly.
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018