I hear from industry sources that yet-to-be-named Terminator 5, the sequel to Terminator: Salvation, will be set in London in the year 2011, with a time-travelling John Connor (Christian Bale).
Do you think maybe that Terminator: You’re ‘Avin’ A Bubble, Intcha has a catchy ring to it?
I do hope it shows a post-apocalyptic London. With Big Ben Tower still standing, amidst the rubble of Parliament. A warped London Eye. An bare-empty Thames. That sort of thing. If you’re going to blow up my city, do it properly.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018