I hear from industry sources that yet-to-be-named Terminator 5, the sequel to Terminator: Salvation, will be set in London in the year 2011, with a time-travelling John Connor (Christian Bale).
Do you think maybe that Terminator: You’re ‘Avin’ A Bubble, Intcha has a catchy ring to it?
I do hope it shows a post-apocalyptic London. With Big Ben Tower still standing, amidst the rubble of Parliament. A warped London Eye. An bare-empty Thames. That sort of thing. If you’re going to blow up my city, do it properly.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017