I hear from industry sources that yet-to-be-named Terminator 5, the sequel to Terminator: Salvation, will be set in London in the year 2011, with a time-travelling John Connor (Christian Bale).
Do you think maybe that Terminator: You’re ‘Avin’ A Bubble, Intcha has a catchy ring to it?
I do hope it shows a post-apocalyptic London. With Big Ben Tower still standing, amidst the rubble of Parliament. A warped London Eye. An bare-empty Thames. That sort of thing. If you’re going to blow up my city, do it properly.
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018
- Free Nancy Drew #1 and Project Superpowers #1 To Launch Dynamite Groupees Bundles - December 16, 2018
- Frank Cho is Starting a Brand New Creator-Owned Comic - December 16, 2018