I hear from industry sources that yet-to-be-named Terminator 5, the sequel to Terminator: Salvation, will be set in London in the year 2011, with a time-travelling John Connor (Christian Bale).
Do you think maybe that Terminator: You’re ‘Avin’ A Bubble, Intcha has a catchy ring to it?
I do hope it shows a post-apocalyptic London. With Big Ben Tower still standing, amidst the rubble of Parliament. A warped London Eye. An bare-empty Thames. That sort of thing. If you’re going to blow up my city, do it properly.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018