Lawry Lewin, British stand up comedian, will appear the last David Tennant episodes of Doctor Who, airing on Christmas Day 2009 and in the New Year.
Lewin is a character comedian, and I particularly remember him as a parody paranormal investigator from radio station XFM, taking calls from people who weren’t always in on the joke…
Could he be the one to shoot the Doctor/throw him over a cliff/drop a piano on his head? He may be the one qualified to bring the Doctor back from the dead.
Yes this site is going to run Doctor Who stories. Occasionally they may even be true.
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018
- The Men (and It Is The Men) Who Design the Marvel Costumes That Everyone Cosplays From – Marvel Studios 10 Years Panel at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Marvel Comics Was Wrong – #MarvelDeclassified On Monday - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Zoo Joins In the Comics Exclusives With Vixen And The Justice League: Wildlife Heroes - July 20, 2018