Lawry Lewin, British stand up comedian, will appear the last David Tennant episodes of Doctor Who, airing on Christmas Day 2009 and in the New Year.
Lewin is a character comedian, and I particularly remember him as a parody paranormal investigator from radio station XFM, taking calls from people who weren’t always in on the joke…
Could he be the one to shoot the Doctor/throw him over a cliff/drop a piano on his head? He may be the one qualified to bring the Doctor back from the dead.
Yes this site is going to run Doctor Who stories. Occasionally they may even be true.
- Chris Bachalo, Grateful for Charitable Donations in Memory of His Wife, Helen - March 17, 2018
- Win Tickets to the European Premiere of Ready Player One in London on Monday - March 17, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List – 16th March 2018 – Miracles and Visions - March 16, 2018
- How Marvel Will Encourage Retailers to Order High on Marvel Fresh Start - March 16, 2018
- Preview of Prentis Rollins’s Graphic Novel ‘The Furnace’ - March 16, 2018