Lawry Lewin, British stand up comedian, will appear the last David Tennant episodes of Doctor Who, airing on Christmas Day 2009 and in the New Year.
Lewin is a character comedian, and I particularly remember him as a parody paranormal investigator from radio station XFM, taking calls from people who weren’t always in on the joke…
Could he be the one to shoot the Doctor/throw him over a cliff/drop a piano on his head? He may be the one qualified to bring the Doctor back from the dead.
Yes this site is going to run Doctor Who stories. Occasionally they may even be true.
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018