Lawry Lewin, British stand up comedian, will appear the last David Tennant episodes of Doctor Who, airing on Christmas Day 2009 and in the New Year.
Lewin is a character comedian, and I particularly remember him as a parody paranormal investigator from radio station XFM, taking calls from people who weren’t always in on the joke…
Could he be the one to shoot the Doctor/throw him over a cliff/drop a piano on his head? He may be the one qualified to bring the Doctor back from the dead.
Yes this site is going to run Doctor Who stories. Occasionally they may even be true.
- Doctor Who, Robotech and Tank Girl in Titan Comics January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- You Wait Ages for DC Comics With the Hecate and Then, Ironically, Three Come Along at Once - October 17, 2018
- Peter Cannon, Turok and Barbarella/Dejah Thoris Launch in Dynamite January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dark Horse Launch Fight Club 3, Avatar, Aliens, Tom Clancey, Wyrd, Starcraft Soldiers Comics in January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Iowa Comic Stores and More Affected by Late Shipments This Week - October 17, 2018