Lawry Lewin, British stand up comedian, will appear the last David Tennant episodes of Doctor Who, airing on Christmas Day 2009 and in the New Year.
Lewin is a character comedian, and I particularly remember him as a parody paranormal investigator from radio station XFM, taking calls from people who weren’t always in on the joke…
Could he be the one to shoot the Doctor/throw him over a cliff/drop a piano on his head? He may be the one qualified to bring the Doctor back from the dead.
Yes this site is going to run Doctor Who stories. Occasionally they may even be true.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018