Stop the presses! It’s finally happening. Nintendo have just announced we will get the first official news about the Nintendo NX tomorrow. This comes by way of the official Nintendo Twitter account, who say we are getting a ‘Preview Trailer’ for the console at 7am PT/10am ET. I’m not sure what a trailer for a console… Read more »
So, what’s in the bagged KISS #1 that shows the KISS Army logo and John Cassaday limited edition? Well, we’ve got the covers now. There are three variations. 75% of them are the color version below while the other 25% is split between the Black & White edition and the Shadow Edition. So out of… Read more »
This is the cover to Superwoman #1, the bait-and-switch title from DC Comics’ Rebirth promotion. The new Superwoman comic by Phil Jimenez, has both Natasha Irons, daughter of Steel, and Traci Thirteen on the cover of the first issue. We’ve met Natasha in the series, in her human and superhero forms… We haven’t met Traci… Read more »
Fox has released a new video called In The Fox Lounge that features Ben McKenzie from Gotham and Tom Ellis from Lucifer interviewing each other. We learn who Ellis has a man-crush on, what smell McKenzie likes and their favorite stupid joke. There’s no insight to their series or anything, but it is fun to… Read more »
A steady stream of Marvel/Netflix news spilling out of the panel tonight… another interesting tidbit just announced is that Deborah Ann Woll — Karen Page in the Netflix Daredevil series — will also be appearing in The Punisher.
And here is what many have been waiting for. The trailer for Iron Fist has just hit from NYCC. It seems they aren’t shying away from the more fantastical things on show here. He has a dragon tattoo on his chest, and oh yes, glowing hands. Take a look: