Administrator

Default Teaser Trailer For Morgan Spurlock\'s 1D3D

After binging on McDonalds, paying tribute to Comic-Con and playing funky monkey with product placement, Morgan Spurlockmust be nearing the bottom in his continued, head-first dive through modern pop ephemera.

Here's the trailer for1D3D, a movie about a boy band, in 3D.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ands0XvSnU[/youtube]

So this boy band, One Direction, are currently quite popular but come August?

Incidentally, I know almost nothing about these young boys, but I did read Maude Apatow's profile-interview-fan-girl waffle piece and that was rather amusing.

Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

Consultant of Cool

Scuse me if I don't give a yank of my wank for Spurlock. Made himself a fat fuck on film to show that a diet exclusive to a fast food regimen was unhealthy ("Wha??!?!??!"), and that makes him some big shit documentarian? One Direction is too good for him, I say.

I think I'd rather eat only McDonalds for a month than watch a 90 minute documentary on a boy band.

Wrote the Book on Cool GreenCatcher's Avatar

He also did the Search for Osama Bin Laden a few years back. That seemed interesting. But yeah I saw Super Size Me in high school in my class that might as well be called "How Republicans are bad and Liberals stuff is good" and I couldn't stand it. He ate McD's for a month, what kind of effects on his body did he expect would happen ? The only interesting thing on that dvd was when he put the burgers and fries in the jars to see how long it would take to taste back.

But yeah whats the point of a 1D documentary ? Yeah their popular at the moment but if someone watches the movie in 5 years they'll say this is so dated cause half of them will have no careers and it'll be just sad. Also why 1D, of all the new popular pop stars why them ?
    "They used to call the devil the father of lies. But for someone whose sin is meant to be pride, you'd think that lying would leave something of a sour taste. So my theory is that when the devil wants to get something out of you, he doesn't lie at all. He tells you the exact, literal truth. And he lets you find your own way to hell." Mr. Easterman

I'm not really here to defend Spurlock - but he also did a pretty interesting documentary about prison life

If I don't like the subject of his documentaries, he must suck.

Wrote the Book on Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEwok View Post
    I'm not really here to defend Spurlock - but he also did a pretty interesting documentary about prison life
    While I hated super size me his documentary about Comic-Con was interesting

Wrote the Book on Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MGRockwell View Post
    If I don't like the subject of his documentaries, he must suck.
    His previous subjects have been at least somewhat interesting and original. A puff piece on a flavor of the month boy band is a pretty sad turn.