Results 1 to 2 of 2
01-16-2013, 03:51 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2009
Wednesday Runaround - The Return Of Ron
AGE OF ULT RON
Ron Perazza has returned to Marvel, after spearheading DC's digital line (and then leaving rather than move to the West Coast) and working as VP and General Manager of ComiXology for, it seems, a rather brief period.
Will Marvel join DC in making their comics available digitally before the print books now?
(thanks to Andy Diggle for the visual idea above...)
Brian Bendis talks Guardians Of The GalaxyThe things that have happened on Earth in the past few events have had a butterfly effect through the galaxy. The abuse of time travel, the use of the Infinity Gems...these things have costs. The Guardians are the first line of defense for Earth. If you're looking at Earth in the Marvel Universe from a distant, it looks like an insane asylum! It's a place where the Phoenix Force doesn't destroy the world, where Galactus doesn't feed. It's the scariest place anywhere to the rest of the galaxy! Wait until Earth joins the cosmic community... A lot of big time cosmic players are on stage right from the beginning.NOT-A-SWIPE FILE
A cover of Guardians Of The Galaxy.
Do we have a secondary mutation here?
CROSSED MY HARM WITH SILVER
Si Spurrier talks about his Crossed work to Diamond. And about how they can finally sell it.
My Little Pony #1 is getting a fourth print. I await the inevitable Pony/Crossed crossover.
TOO MUCH COFFEE TABLE
THE YEAR IN STATS
From John Jackson Miller;
- 63 comics had orders of over 100,000 copies in 2012
- 129 comics had orders of 75,000-99,999 copies in 2012
- 403 comics had orders of 50,000-74,999 copies in 2012
- At least 1,100 comics had orders of 25,000-49,999 copies in 2012
- 26 comics had orders of over 100,000 copies in 2010
- 68 comics had orders of 75,000-99,999 copies in 2010
- 209 comics had orders of 50,000-74,999 copies in 2010
- 648 comics had orders of 25,000-49,999 copies in 2010
Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 is out today. PLease buy it. Thank you.
01-16-2013, 04:23 AM #2