Administrator

Default Grace Randolph's Between The Pages - With Yours Truly

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbHwuOtfC34[/youtube]

Think About The Ink presents;
    Age of Ultron, Man of Steel from Scott Snyder & Jim Lee, Superior Spider-Man and more are planned for 2013 in comic books. Bleeding Cool's Rich Johnston joins host Grace Randolph to talk about what Marvel and DC Comics have planned for 2013. Get a preview of Age of Ultron, Man of Steel from Scott Snyder and Jim Lee, Superior Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy #1, Justice League of America #1 featuring Steve Trevor, DC Villains Month, Sandman Zero and more. What comic books are you the most excited about for 2013? Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.

Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

I am most excited for Valiant Comics Harbinger Wars!
    DAN
    Sonicdan's Valiant Website:
    http://www.sonicdan.com/VALIANT.HTML

Wrote the Book on Cool

Really looking forward to 2013! Big year for movies and comics it seems. I might have to go on an all potato diet to save money.

Exceedingly Cool

For me, it's Morrison's Batman Incorporated finale, New Gods in Azzarello's Wonder Woman, the new Constantine ongoing, Gaiman's Sandman Zero, Lemire's Trillium, the Trinity War event and Multiversity from DC, Valiant's Harbinger Wars and eventually Hickman's Avengers titles from Marvel whenever they come out in trades. Also looking ahead to comics-based movies Iron Man 3, Man of Steel, The Wolverine and Thor: Dark World. And I know they're not comics-specific movies, but I can't wait for Star Trek, Epic, Pacific Rim, Frozen and the second Hobbit feature.

it'll be interesting to see if the S.H.I.E.L.D. television show actually gets the green lignt, but in the meantime, I'll be looking forward to new seasons of Game of thrones and Misfits.
    Last edited by royd_9; 01-11-2013 at 09:48 PM.