Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Default Another Look At Miles Morales' Girlfriend?

We haven't seen her for a little while. But in today's Ultimate Spider-Man, we totally get a look at someone who can't seem toi take her eyes of Miles.

This is how she looked the last time we got a peek.

Looks like she's gothed up a little since. Dropped the Sara Pichelli glasses, but gained the Sara Pichelli hair dye...

Gasp... contact lenses, hair dye and different style clothes. I don't believe it a chick changing here appearance?
    I'm now doing weekly comic reviews for Fanboybuzz.com and be sure check out my blog @ thecomicsbleed.com.

Damn Miles you got a stalker now!

hopfully there'll come a time Bendis makes him say something like "I wish these bitches would just backup off me!"

Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

Zen Master of Cool

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they're going to get together, break up, get together, break up, get together, and break up over the course, of, oh, about 36 issues.

Consultant of Cool

Eh. Doreen Day did it first.

This is ridiculous. Okay, Bendis doesn't want to get into the Spider-wanking thing, but can't the poor kid just be lonely and unloved, like Brian must have been, back in high school? Why must the silly old fool constantly attempt to re-write his youth, Spider-style? It's beginning to seem bad and weird.
    Last edited by Ian Coke; 01-02-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Wrote the Book on Cool

Why is everyone in the Ultimate Universe gothic???!!!

Zen Master of Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Coke View Post
    This is ridiculous. Okay, Bendis doesn't want to get into the Spider-wanking thing, but can't the poor kid just be lonely and unloved, like Brian must have been, back in high school? Why must the silly old fool constantly attempt to re-write his youth, Spider-style? It's beginning to seem bad and weird.
    Or it's just, you know, more fun to write a little love interest/crush in there. I haven't read the new Ultimate Spider-Man, though, so I can't speak to the execution.

I just think it's too bad that Bendis had already written that one criminal girl (I think her name was Lana, she and her mom robbed banks, they were the Bombshells[?] she swore all the time) into Peter's high school. Clearly he had some plans for her that never got to see through. If he hadn't intro'ed her at Midtown, she easily could have been brought in to Miles' school (she looked young enough) and that could have made for a fun relationship.

Dean of Cool University Drew Melbourne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Coke View Post
    If I remember correctly, the Peter and Mary Jane relationship in original Ultimate was based largely on Bendis' relationship with his high school girlfriend...

I hope she's Venom

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast