Administrator

Default Original League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century 2009 Art Goes On Sale In Brussels- And Online

Kevin O'Neill is selling his artwork for League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century 2009 from the Brussels gallery Champaka from 1500? to 2000?, avaialble online for the first time. Go on, take a look. Call it Cyber Monday if you must...

Kevin O'neil's art is fracking awesome. I think the color truly does his work a disservice at times.
    It's a dire, pessimistic, myopic exploration into the world where an idiot human crushed the idealism of an alien child to the point he became an ineffectual, mopey, sad little boy who helped cause the deaths of thousands, if not millions. Not Superman at all. -Pop-Tart Samson

Quote Originally Posted by alekesam View Post
    Kevin O'neil's art is fracking awesome. I think the color truly does his work a disservice at times.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of that great texture work is quite often obscured by the colouring. I wish Mr O'Neill did his own colouring still, although I'm sure he's probably happier not doing it himself.