Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Default Now Is The Time To Buy Heroes On Blu-Ray

Each of the four series of Heroes are currently going for $8.99 apiece as part of Amazon's ongoing flood of sale prices. That's less than $36 for the lot, which means mere cents per episode. Much better price than the current $109.99 for the four season box.

Use these links to get at the $8.99 prices: season one, season two, season three and season four.

If I actually likedHeroesat all I'd be all over this, but I never did get on with it. All four seasons are region free.

I thought the first season was great. I really enjoyed it.

I never watched the show again after seeing the first fifteen minutes of the second season's premiere. I meant to - who stops watching a show they've really been enjoying after only a bad fifteen minutes? - but I just never sat down to do it. Interestingly, my brother-in-law has told me he did the same thing.

Anyway, word is our distraction spared the series' steady slide in quality to cancellation, which is too bad. After such a strong start, the show deserved better.

Zen Master of Cool

The only season worth watching was the first one. Everything else was pretty much crap. Their biggest failure was not giving the audience what they wanted, future badass Hiro

Wrote the Book on Cool

Now Is The Time To Buy Heroes On Blu-Ray

no it isnt. the time is never.
    SANDMAN. ugh. I'd rather read a LIEFIELD comic.

I completely agree with the first season being awesome and all the rest of it being awful. I mean, I only watched a couple season 3 episodes, but I'm going to just assume everything after was just as bad.

I honestly didn't know the show made it to a fourth season.

I loved the first season. I also liked the second season a lot because of Adam Munroe. The built up of the character as the next big (likable!) nemesis was great. Then season 3 came and how they got rid of Adam made me loose ALL interest. Although I stuck with the rest of the first half of the season (end of the "arc") because I couldn't believe they wouldn't bring him back.. we was immortal FFS!.

気持ち悪い

Dean of Cool University Victorian Squid's Avatar

Some things go on markdown for a reason..

Consultant of Cool

I hate it when bloggers feel the need we're in an alternative universe where more than one season of Heroes got made. What's next? pretending there's more than one highlander movie? Matrix sequels? These things don't exist, folks!

Wrote the Book on Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I thought the first season was great. I really enjoyed it.

I never watched the show again after seeing the first fifteen minutes of the second season's premiere. I meant to - who stops watching a show they've really been enjoying after only a bad fifteen minutes? - but I just never sat down to do it. Interestingly, my brother-in-law has told me he did the same thing.

Anyway, word is our distraction spared the series' steady slide in quality to cancellation, which is too bad. After such a strong start, the show deserved better.
    Yup, agree on everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast