Administrator

Default Sacha Baron Cohen's Dictator Issues A Statement After The Death Of Kim Jong-Il

Sacha Baron Cohen continues his mission to bend fact around fiction, and with the same political intentions.

He has today released a statement in the guise of his The Dictator character, His Excellency Admiral General Aladeen, commenting on the passing of Kim Jong-Il. It's a swift PR move, made with confidence and reflects better on his comedy instinct than the trailer we saw last week.
    I am saddened to learn of the passing of my dear friend Kim Jong-Il. Our thoughts go out to his wife and 813 children. "K-Jo" was a great leader, good friend and average doubles badminton partner. He died as he live, in 3-inch lifts. An extraordinary man, he did so much to spread compassion, wisdom and uranium throughout the world.

On behalf of myself, Ahmadinejad, Chavez and Newt Gingrich, we would like to welcome his son, Kin Jong Un into the "Axis of Evil."
    Aladeen and Kin Jong Un will be trading back issues of GI Joe before you know it.

This statement first appeared as a fax on The Huffington Post, complete with an actual, working telephone number. I called it, expecting a recorded message, and bottled it when a real person picked up. I knew I should have barred my number. I'm going to be on some kind of watch list now.

If anybody else calls, please find out who the number belongs to. I'm just going to shake in the corner like some kind of wuss.

Yeah, thats the North Korean Embassy in London you just rang

Yup, that was the North Korean Embassy. When you call, be sure to ask for Babs.

...You know, the Great Dictators and Terrorist Scum section of Hell just got a bit more crowded. If what God/Yahweh/Roddenberry tells me is correct, the influx since 9/11 has been so great that Jong's going to have to share a torture cell with his father and Pol Pot until the new wing gets finished sometime next year. They're even making Stalin share a cell with Rasputin, Lenin, Marx *and* Richard Speck!
    -------

Dean of Cool University fredmanson's Avatar

That's a very good one!!!!

Consider yourself as blacklisted and under heavy watch. From the both sides!!!!! Well done!!!!

In our next chapter of "The Great True and Only One World History To Be Learned" series, the return of Stalin!!! Be prepared, Comrades, the Imperialists have hidden the truth for decades: Our Beloved Little Peoples' Father was kept in a cryogen's tank, under the Bush's ranch!!!
    R.I.P. Toena (2001-2013)

Singles: Image Comics, Black Mask Comics, Mignola Verse, Aliens Verse, The Bunker, After Life, 2000 AD, Judge Dredd Meg

Quote Originally Posted by _OM_ View Post
    ...You know, the Great Dictators and Terrorist Scum section of Hell just got a bit more crowded. If what God/Yahweh/Roddenberry tells me is correct, the influx since 9/11 has been so great that Jong's going to have to share a torture cell with his father and Pol Pot until the new wing gets finished sometime next year. They're even making Stalin share a cell with Rasputin, Lenin, Marx *and* Richard Speck!
    Oh come on. You may not like Marx's work, but he doesn't belong in that crowd.

Hope the fires are stoked for Henry Kissinger's arrival though. 'Soon my pets, soon ...' I suppose.

VP in Charge of Cool

North Korean Embassy, hahaha, that's ballsy!
    Comix.India : The Independent Indian Comics Anthology : : : Buy Volume One : : Buy Volume Two : : Buy Volume Three

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Coke View Post
    Oh come on. You may not like Marx's work, but he doesn't belong in that crowd.

Hope the fires are stoked for Henry Kissinger's arrival though. 'Soon my pets, soon ...' I suppose.
    Maybe he meant Richard Marx.

He's probably had Right Here Waiting stuck in his head for 20 years.