Thread: Boundless Plug of the Week: LADY DEATH #25 - It All Starts Here

Robot for Front Page Blog Posts

Default Boundless Plug of the Week: LADY DEATH #25 - It All Starts Here

This is it: The most incredible turning point in the history of the LADY DEATH series itself!

Having returned to the Under Realm, Lady Death finds that everything she knew and understood about herself, her magical heritage and her powers have been irrevocably shattered. Not only must she come to terms with new abilities which make her the true embodiment of Death, Hope must also contend with an Under Realm ruled for seven years by her half-sister Tormina.

Welcome to the debut of the incredibly lush, painted illustrations of new series artist Marc Borstel!

Check out this stunning preview...

?*

Available with Regular and Wraparound covers by Pow Rodrix, Sultry cover by Renato Camilo, and incentive Art Deco cover by painter Michael Dipascale!

LADY DEATH #25 Regular EditionCover by?*Pow Rodrix$3.99, Item Code:?*NOV121007

LADY DEATH #25 Sultry EditionCover by Renato Camilo$3.99, Item Code:?*NOV121008

LADY DEATH #25 Wraparound EditionCover by Pow Rodrix$3.99, Item Code:?*NOV121009

LADY DEATH #25 Art Deco?*EditionCover by Michael DipascalePI, Item Code:?*NOV121010

VP in Charge of Cool Enigma_2099's Avatar

*snicker...*
    ~Hah... HAH, I SAY!!! The only way I'll even start to believe any attempt that he makes to pay what he owes is sincere and genuine is if he pawns the damn Porsche and uses that as collateral.

This is like me shooting a baby in the head, and trying to sound all repentative pleading my case, WHILE CHEWING ON IT'S CORPSE.~

My opinion of Pat Lee.

gnawing hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space

The art looks good, Borstel has improved a lot it seems.
    Does anyone read Lady Death? Is it worth trying if the art is enjoyable?
    PLEASE CONSIDER putting SilverSmurfer on ignore due to his factually incorrect and hysteric claim that "Uber" is a "historically revisionist nazi fantasy," and that we should boycott Avatar for it.
    Thank you for your Considerations.

VP in Charge of Cool Enigma_2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by die-yng View Post
    The art looks good, Borstel has improved a lot it seems.
    Does anyone read Lady Death? Is it worth trying if the art is enjoyable?
    All I'll say is, don't complain about the "swimsuit pin-up" style too much.

... "he" might hear you...
    ~Hah... HAH, I SAY!!! The only way I'll even start to believe any attempt that he makes to pay what he owes is sincere and genuine is if he pawns the damn Porsche and uses that as collateral.

This is like me shooting a baby in the head, and trying to sound all repentative pleading my case, WHILE CHEWING ON IT'S CORPSE.~

My opinion of Pat Lee.