Thread: Phoenix Comic Launches App, With Free Issue. You Know, For Kids.

Administrator

Default Phoenix Comic Launches App, With Free Issue. You Know, For Kids.

Bleeding Cool has been repeatedly praising Phoenix Comic, a weekly anthology comic for kids sold in Britain. Indeed we've suggested that if you know kids in the UK that don;'read Phoenix, it's tantamount to neglect not to let them read Phoenix.

Well now I'm taking that international. As Phoenix Comic has launched a newiOS app, with a free copy and subscription options within, individual issues selling for $2.99 or ?1.99 and SIX MONTHS WORTH of subscriptions for $13.99 or ?9.99. That's a serious bargain right there.

So, if you have a kid or know of a kid who uses an iPad and doesn't have a Phoenix subscription, buy them one. And turn them into a comics fan for life.

Exceedingly Cool

Looks good, might give this a go.

It says that subs automatically renew once they expire, does anyone know whether they renew at the 9.99 offer price or just start charging you the 1.99 per week?

Exceedingly Cool

It's the iOS that's the killer. I would totally buy my neice a subscription if it meant a pdf or cbr file arriving in her mum's mailbox once a week. I'm not buying her an iPad first.