Thread: A Venom ComiXology Sale Coming Your Way, America!

Administrator

Default A Venom ComiXology Sale Coming Your Way, America!

As ever, we've received advance notice in the UK of an impending sale on ComiXology in the US tomorrow... simply because it turns up here first.

And it appears to be a bit of a Venom special. With Venom #1-14 (current series), the Anto-Venom miniseriesm Dark Reign Spider-Man (which had a Venom) and What If Vemon Possessed Deadpool...

Happy collecting!

Sweet ill get anti venom arch

Default A Venom ComiXology Sale Coming Your Way, America!

As ever, we've received advance notice in the UK of an impending sale on ComiXology in the US tomorrow... simply because it turns up here first.

And it appears to be a bit of a Venom special. With Venom #1-14 (current series), the Anto-Venom miniseriesm Dark Reign Spider-Man (which had a Venom) and What If Vemon Possessed Deadpool...

Happy collecting!
    I know it's old hat to bring up the poor Bleeding Cool proofreading, but I would like to call attention to how this article is roughly 60 words and yet we're treated to "anto-venom", "miniseriesm", "vemon", and even a tag for "vemin". In addition, "as ever" appears to be incorrect, and there should be a comma after miniseriesm. Finally, I'm pretty sure the "What If...?" title gets a question mark. Sticklers may also point out the lack of an Oxford comma, and the decision to start a sentence with "and".
    New Comics Day - Comic book news that's often honest, but rarely accurate. Now 14% less false than most other comic book news.