Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Age Of Ultron Creates New AU Spinoff Titles

Administrator

Default Age Of Ultron Creates New AU Spinoff Titles

Marvel readers have been used to odd issue numbers. From Deadpool jumping around all over the place, to the rise of the Point One issues, they even found space for the Minus One issues a while ago.

But now we have the AU issues. In March, as Marvel's Age Of Ultron kicks off, as well as Fantastic Four #5 there is also Fantastic Four #5AU, and as well as Superior Spider-Man #6 there is Superior Spider-Man #6AU.

I'm sure people will able to work it out.

AGE OF ULTRON #1-3 (of 10)BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) ? BRYAN HITCH (A/C)Variant Cover (#1) by Mike DeodatoSketch Variant (#1) by Bryan HitchVariant Cover (#1) by Marko DjurdjevicUltron Variant (#1-3) BY Rock-He KimVariant Cover (#2 & #3) by TBAYoung Variant Also Available (#1)Blank Cover Also Available (#1)For years the heroes of the Marvel Universe have lived in fear that the artificial intelligence known as Ultron would one day evolve to fulfill its desire to wipe out all organic life and take over the Earth -- that day has arrived. This massive 10-part Marvel Universe-spanning event is brought to you by Eisner award-winning writer Brian Michael Bendis and comics legend Bryan Hitch.32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ ?$3.99 (EACH)

FANTASTIC FOUR #5AUMatt Fraction (W) ? TBD (A)Cover by MARK BAGLEYAn AGE OF ULTRON tie-in!Will the rise of the artificial intelligence Ultron cause the premature end of the Fantastic Four?s sojourn across time and space?32 PGS./Rated T ?$3.99

Superior Spider-Man #6AUCHRISTOS GAGE (W) ? Dexter Soy (A)Cover by Marco ChecchettoThe Superior Spider-Man enters the Age of Ultron!32 PGS./Rated T ?$3.99

When did Ultron upgrade to a Lexus? Look at those gold rims!

Account Closed

AU actually precludes "Awful/Unreadable."

Thanks for the fair warning!

Dean of Cool University

So those of us reading the series can just ignore the Actually Unimportant tie-ins.

call me old fashion, but the numbers have a sequence, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and go on. I never got into this .1 issues now they want to sell us "AU numbered" issues?? that is stupid, just put an Age of Ultron tie in in the tittle.

STOP MESSING WITH OUR INVENTORY NUMBERING!!!!!

Wrote the Book on Cool

I don't like the policy Marvel has of making any crossover issue match the price of the most expensive crossover title.

The fact my $2.99 Age of Apocalypse is running headfirst into a $3.99 multi-series crossover gives me extreme pause.

And why is Fantastic Four #5AU $3.99 while the main series is $2.99? It's simply baffling, though I'm glad I'll be able to easily skip Age of Ultron in its entirety if I so choose. And I most likely will.

Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by StarCruncher View Post
    When did Ultron upgrade to a Lexus? Look at those gold rims!
    Should be retitled Age of Stuntin'.

Wrote the Book on Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Themurci View Post
    call me old fashion, but the numbers have a sequence, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and go on. I never got into this .1 issues now they want to sell us "AU numbered" issues?? that is stupid, just put an Age of Ultron tie in in the tittle.

STOP MESSING WITH OUR INVENTORY NUMBERING!!!!!
    Even more annoying is that Guardians Of The Galaxy is launching with #0.1.

Zen Master of Cool

Considering how late this is... Having it come out three times in one month at $3.99 an issue does not help. It just makes me want to walk right past it

"Will the rise of the artificial intelligence Ultron cause the premature end of the Fantastic Four?s sojourn across time and space?"

Probably not.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast