Thread: Boundless Plug of the Week: Lady Death #24

Robot for Front Page Blog Posts

Default Boundless Plug of the Week: Lady Death #24

Lady Death fans have been waiting eight years for this issue, the most defining moment of all time for the sultry, albino goddess! That is noexaggeration, as answers will finally be revealed!

Can't wait? Here is a sneak preview of this week's Lady Death #24 by Mike Wolfer andMarcelo Mueller...

Wrote the Book on Cool BatrocZLeaper's Avatar

Ha! I get it... "Plug" of the week...

Still waiting for the ladies (and dudes) that attacked me so vehemently on one of the Tony Harris threads to speak out with a reasoned response as to why they follow (and for some, write for) a website that "plugs" pictures like the above, yet have the gall to call someone else sexist. You're hilarious in your selectivity.

Dean of Cool University

Got to love a classy crotch shot and a disconnected head. This makes those back breaker poses look anatomically correct.

Banned

I'm not sure who's weirder, the people who draw this shit or the people who buy this shit

Wrote the Book on Cool Somebody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom309 View Post
    Got to love a classy crotch shot and a disconnected head. This makes those back breaker poses look anatomically correct.
    Oddly, they seem to have changed the mainpage pic for this excuse-for-an-article.

Wrote the Book on Cool BatrocZLeaper's Avatar

Ho ho! They changed the picture! There you go, ladies; real change, enacted by none other than me.

You're welcome.