Thread: This Is 40 Clip And Knocked Up Tie-In "Dry Humping" Featurette

Robot for Front Page Blog Posts

Default This Is 40 Clip And Knocked Up Tie-In "Dry Humping" Featurette

Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool.

UPDATE: While we try to make the embeds work, just use the links at the bottom of the story. Thanks.

Judd Apatow's This is 40 is not too far away from release and thus the day has brought fourth two new promos.

This is 40 is a 'spiritual sequel' to Knocked Up that is not centered around the the protagonists but in fact the supporting characters of the movie. One such instance is the return of Jason Segel as Jason.

This hilarious feautrette centers around that character... and Judd Apatow watching his wife being dry humped by one of his actors.

Next is a new clip of the film which has Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann's characters Pete and Debbie discussing how they have thought about killing each other in the past. Both reveal something interesting their character.

While I am not married or even in a committed relationship some of the sentiment may be lost on me. Hopefully the film will still paint a lovely picture of what is to come. That, and it will have great poop and sex jokes that appeal to the 'younger' generations.

This is 40 is due to hit on December 21st in the US and February 14th in the UK. Thanks to Moviefone and Huffington Post for the FAULTY vids.

Quote Originally Posted by BC Blog Poster View Post

Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool.

While I am not married or even in a committed relationship some of the sentiment may be lost on me. Hopefully the film will still paint a lovely picture of what is to come. That, and it will have great poop and sex jokes that appeal to the 'younger' generations.
    Honestly, that's one of Apatow's strengths (in my opinion) and makes his movies so funny is the truisms that's sprinkled throughout them. That's also part of the reason why I didn't like Funny People because it felt...false? Forced? Can't get the right word but 40 year old Virgin, Knocked Up, etc are insanely funny while also being true in a certain sense. I'm kind of hoping This is 40 is more Knocked Up and less Funny People.
    "Walking bones!"