Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We The People Petition The US Government To Create Judge Dredds

Administrator

Default We The People Petition The US Government To Create Judge Dredds

Not worth it until they perfect human cloning

Exceedingly Cool
    The deepest pits of Hel, somewhere in southern germany

OMG. This is so fucked up. I don't believe it. Who would actually want the legal system implemented in the Judge Dredd Future. Those people must be totally bonkers.

Dean of Cool University Arnoldoaad's Avatar

I would sign if i live in the US and if they made Silvester Stallone one of the Judges

stallone-dredd.jpg

HE IS THE LAW
    Check out the Comicfrontline
    The Self-destruction of New 52 FINAL PART is UP
    Click here
    Check out Batwatchhttp://batwatch.net/

Sounds like a better solution than special apps that gives you prizes for not talking on your phone during a movie.
    Yes, let's reward somebody for doing the right thing.
    Fuck that.
    GAZE INTO THE FIST OF DREDD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldoaad View Post
    I would sign if i live in the US and if they made Silvester Stallone one of the Judges

stallone-dredd.jpg

HE IS THE LAW
    He's really, really not, you know.

Give this time. We're heading in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by botc76 View Post
    OMG. This is so fucked up. I don't believe it. Who would actually want the legal system implemented in the Judge Dredd Future. Those people must be totally bonkers.
    I am willing to look like a fool, but I need to ask...

You do realize this is a joke, right?

Actually, maybe I should explain a bit for the benefit of possibly non-American eyes.

See, we recently had this election, right? And this one guy won and is now our President, but he was already our President so it wasn't as big a deal as many people would make it seem to be, other than the fact that there is approximately 49.5 percent of our country that weren't too keen on him being our president. Specifically, there's about a 10% block that's REALLY not keen on the idea. Did I mention this current President is black? That might be relevant, I'm not qualified to judge on these things.

Anyway, a bunch of people who are very angry from certain states have decided to use the White House petition system (which the black President fellow I mentioned earlier instituted by the way) to let the Federal Government know that if this is the way we're going to do things, maybe we should all just sign off on the whole "United" part of the United States of America, with select state succeeding from the Union please and thank you. TURNS OUT states can't do that, and we fought this thing the American Civil War to settle that about 150 years ago, but those are unimportant details.

The petitions have garnered a lot of attention because hey, crazy conservies, aren't they grand? But some folks have decided to test the limits of this whole thing and started making wacky petitions for just about every cause you could think of, just to show how easy it is to get the required votes for the White House to even look at these things, underlining subtly how much of a minority these "Let's Succeed!" petitions are.

Also, all of our Generals are fucking hot brunettes. That's not related to any of this, but judging by the 24-hour news channels, it is very very important.

I like the idea of people signing a petition because they'd prefer to succeed.

(not making fun of spelling errors, honest. It's genuinely funny)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast